Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard independently from 3 different sources that we are 'in' for Klose. I do not believe that any of them read VT and have no reason to disbelieve them. I am merely passing on the rumour. People can take it or leave it.

I've heard it from a semi-reliable source as well.

Martin will definately go for Milner again in January and i think he will make a bid for Maloney at Celtic. If he goes for a striker i would love to see Darren Bent come in. A classy english centre forward with a good footballing brain and youth on his side. What more could you ask for.

Martin will definately go for Milner again in January and i think he will make a bid for Maloney at Celtic. If he goes for a striker i would love to see Darren Bent come in. A classy english centre forward with a good footballing brain and youth on his side. What more could you ask for.

RONALDHINO!

I know we're still lacking pace, but I reckon he'd be class for a season and a half

Beckham can go for £5m

By IAN MCGARRY

October 25, 2006

DAVID BECKHAM can quit Real Madrid for a cut-price £5million in January.

The former England captain, 31, is fed up with life on the bench under new coach Fabio Capello and is refusing to sign a new contract.

Now the Spanish giants are prepared to take a £20m loss on the player when the transfer window opens rather than lose him for nothing next summer.

Real bought Becks from Manchester United in July 2003 for £25m.

A club source said: “Beckham has made his feelings clear over the past few days.

If the coach continues to leave him out of the team then there is every chance we will accept a suitable offer for him in January.â€

Becks was used as a late sub in Sunday’s 2-0 win over rivals Barcelona after claiming life at Real was “sad†and “frustratingâ€.

At £5m, there will be plenty of interest from Premiership clubs even though he recently said he would not return home.

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder believes there would be no shortage of suitors if he changed his mind. He insisted: “I think a lot of clubs in the Premiership would like to have David Beckham.

“I’m sure he’s got plenty to offer whether he stays at Real or moves on.â€

Please Beckham Beckham Beckham Please.........

i 100% agree. both agbonlahor and angel are good with their heads. and we all know what beck's crossing is like 8)

Double-agreed. Doubt he'll come here, though. Think his wages will be too high. Imagine how many clubs will be in for him now at that price. Newcastle anyone? :?

There's very few sides that Beckham wouldn't improve. I for one would be delighted if we got him in January. Plus the shirts that he'd shift for Villa would cancel out his transfer fee before the ink had dried on the contract.