Midweek football 20/21 March

andykeenan

Kenny Dogleash HAHAHAHAHAHA what a manager

Why do people say Dogleash instead of Dalglish?

Is it funny?

it was from Whoppee comic if i recall .. think there was a Glenn Doddle in it as well ?

Spain South Korea was the worst refereeing performance I have seen in all my time following football. It was a disgrace. Spain have won 2 tournaments since, so I guess they dont care but at the time they must of been furious.

Villa - Celta Vigo at The Hawthorns about ten years ago was the worst refereeing performance ever. The ref sent one of their players off for giving the ball to a team mate to take the throw in they had just been awarded. Apparently it was for time wasting, but it happened mid way through the first half! He also gave loads of penalties, sent Ian Taylor off for getting fouled (and injured) and blew the final whistle in the 88th minute despite there being a huge illuminated clock on the scoreboard.

(click this if you have no idea what I am on about)

Reckon Dalglish would've resigned by now if it weren't for the cup runs. He's already stated he'd step down if someone was available who could do a better job. I vote for Woy Hodgson.

I can't even remember that Celta Vigo game at the Hawthorns.

He was bloody awful. I'm sure there have been more biased refereeing performances than the ones mentioned in this thread too. Calciopoli being the obvious recent example, but you hear some real horror stories about stuff which happened in the 60s, 70s and 80s too.

Liverpool for Europe?

LOL%20Mouth.jpg

Funny pic. But don't lpool qualify for europe for winning the Carling Cup?

My bad - they're in the third qualifying round for the Europa League (and I'm sure they'll go far). :notworthy: I'm green with envy.

It's there for everyone to see...

The ref knew exactly what he was doing when he sent off Ozil and Ramos - both key players of Real Madrid.

As I said in the other thread, I don't know about the Ozil red card. I couldn't really tell what he'd done.

But the Ramos one was blatant. it was his second yellow, and it was a blatant yellow.

Â