Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not? Mourinho is immortal at Chelsea because he was the man who put them on the map. He is immortal at Inter because he won the treble. He will probably be just another manager at Real Madrid no matter what happens and he will be George Lazenby to Fergie's Sean Connery if he goes to United. Mourinho can be immortal at City for the same reasons as he was at Chelsea. It has to be very tempting.

tempting no doubt but I think he is holding out for the United job personally..

he wont go to United because they dont have the cash for his signings

Did he spend gazillions at Inter?

team won many leagues in a row but MIlito, Sneijder, Motta werent cheap and he got very lucky with the Eto'o deal

They are supposed to have had an argument at half time during the swansea game.

I suspect it is just a clash of styles. Balotelli's style makes it look like he is doing as little as possible on the pitch and this probably offends Toure.

theunderstudy wrote:

Lucky? I just think Barca were massively massively stupid.

Massively stupid. Have you seen how many trophies they have won since he left.

swapping zlatan for etoo plus cash is stupid deal no matter what Barcelona have won

Lucky? I just think Barca were massively massively stupid.

Massively stupid. Have you seen how many trophies they have won since he left.

What on earth does that have to do with it? I'm talking about the deal. 65MILLION PLUS ETO'O for Ibrahimovic.

Taking into account Eto'o is better than Ibra, that is a phenomenally stupid deal without taking into account the "shy-by-15m" world record transfer fee tagged on.

Â