Kick off time moved

andykeenan

• 1 month later...
Why did we oblige and move to 530pm

We should have gone with 3pm

I think we're just accomodating every other club in the Prem.

At a disadvantage? Need a leg-up? Hey....get on down to VP, they're giving points away!!

Sometimes, we're just too bloody nice.

We are far too nice.. I can see why we agreed to Bolton with the Muamba situation even though we could have denied their request and easily taken advantage, but with this we should have said no.

We are far too nice.. I can see why we agreed to Bolton with the Muamba situation even though we could have denied their request and easily taken advantage, but with this we should have said no.

Agreed.

The only reason that I won't be attending tomorrow is the kick off time.

Why the **** do the Stoke pansies need to kick off 2 hours later just because they kicked off at that time on Saturday?

**** bunch of ghey pot rapers

Take advantage! :lol: We couldn't take advantage of anything.

Agree though that we should have said 'No' to Stoke as this stupid kick off time is going to affect the attendance on a Bank Holiday Monday.

Yeah the 530pm kick off will probably mean we dont go

Well done Faulkner you **** chump

True, it was obviously his decision when the Premier League told him it would be a 5.30 kick off due to Stoke playing late on Saturday.

Silly Paul.

:shock:

Â