London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

....and the bitching between Lewis and Bolt goes on.

Anyway I think that this Olympics has been amazing. I heard people say the best ever with regards to the organisation and the performances. Its between Beijing and London. But my Olympic memory only goes back to the 90s.

It's been great from start to end. The coverage from the BBC has made it for me. It's been good having it here aswell because the sports have all been on at watchable hours. When it's on in other countries it's often difficult to catch things without staying up until 3am in the morning.

Shame about the ticketing though as it's been a complete mess and has ruined it for many people. Quite a big fault in what has otherwise been an amazing couple of weeks.

Oh well, the next boxing final we're in (Joshua) starts at 15:15. Hopefully we'll pick up a gold there.

Plus team USA play in the basketball final at 14:50 against Spain. I expect USA to win, yet it will be their toughest game so far. Gasol v USA basically...

I disagree, West. Lucky to be up by a point in the first round and that was only because he had a good 20 seconds, and how he won the second round by 2 was beyond me and then Joshua battered him the last.

I disagree, West. Lucky to be up by a point in the first round and that was only because he had a good 20 seconds, and how he won the second round by 2 was beyond me and then Joshua battered him the last.

I agree, if the Italian won it would have been an injustice.

Italians have appealed.

New set of judges have to watch the fight and re-score. Agree with what Lennox and Khan are saying, for me Joshua should've had it by at least a couple.

Â