London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

Any idea who is performing tomorrow night

Tell me it's not McCartney again

Tinie Tempah, Linkin Park, George Michael and a few C Lists.

Toying with the "Not sure if serious" picture.

**** better not be. I think I'd even rather have Macca again.

...and the Spice Girls. :|

Any idea who is performing tomorrow night

Tell me it's not McCartney again

Tinie Tempah, Linkin Park, George Michael and a few C Lists.

Toying with the "Not sure if serious" picture.

**** better not be. I think I'd even rather have Macca again.

Do the research, I only type facts. And thats not a bad a line up.

Look at him. **** off, the limelight isn't yours you prat. You failed. Do one.

word removed.

Olympic bronze isn't failure.

ah if only Daley hadn't pipped DDID to that last Olympic spot

well done Daley

In fairness I did close my eyes and pinch my nose.

Is it suddenly NOT OK to "dislike" somebody just because they're very good at something they've trained their entire lives to do? We're football fans FFS, par for the course no? As Chindie says above he comes across a right cock. Arrogant and spoon fed. But hey, just my opinion, I'm not here to fight with anyone.

"LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME! WHY ARE YOU NOT LOOKING AT ME!!!"

Knob.

Never mind.

I think it's partly the Tom Daley fans that make me dislike him, especially those on twitter. The complete ignoring of Pete Waterfield earlier in the Olympics was just outright rude. Also their currently praising Daley for celebrating his Bronze and slagging the Chinese guy for being gutted with Silver.

I personally like the attitude that is gutted with silver. It's what helped our rowers win so many medals for starters.

Look at him. **** off, the limelight isn't yours you prat. You failed. Do one.

word removed.

He didn't fail but the jump in the pool for 3rd place was way over the top. We often slate the yanks for being shit winners but Boudia was class personified, whereas Daley looks a bit of a knob.

I quite like it when people show a bit of emotion.

Anyway I have never really got in to the Olympics but I thought they were great this time around and the BBC have really excelled in the coverage.

I have been particularly impressed with the majority of commentators and thought they were excellent and had really good knowledge about the sports they were commentating on.

Doug do you realise Tom Daley went through the death of his father in the last 12months??

He is 19 !! He wasn't praying to the sky every 5 mins like Fat Frank

Give him a break, he deserved that bronze and great to see some emotion pour out

Is 3rd in the bag now? We are 7 gold medals ahead of Russia, they have 8 gold medal chances tomorrow and we have 5. It's going to take an amazing (and heartbreaking) turn around to deny us, isnt it?

Anyway I have never really got in to the Olympics but I thought they were great this time around and the BBC have really excelled in the coverage.

I have been particularly impressed with the majority of commentators and thought they were excellent and had really good knowledge about the sports they were commentating on.

Aye, it was great viewing. I've always loved the Olympics and was a big fan of Athletics growing up but this has been a truly memorable games not only from a British perspective but a worldwide one I hope. Loved every minute.

I am hearing more and more talk of Bolt leaving athletics very soon. Where has this talk come from? He is only 26 in a few days so he is still young. I believe he can take the 200 and 100 records lower, plus he is not currently world champion in 100m at the moment. He has achieved everything, but how about winning everthing over agin, a bit like Carl Lewis did back in the day.

Â