Simon Grayson sacked by Leeds

mjmooney

3 points off play off. Was under pressure right from the end of last season when they failed to go up.

Ken Bates at his best

Colin rocket polisher for a swift return to football management IMO

Poor decision, IMO. Thought he was pretty good for them.
I was at the game last night, Leeds weren't the worse team, it's just that they have a defence of 3 youth players and the other CB is about 25, when that comes up against a 6ft8 striker like Zigic there is going to be problems. He ended up scoring a hat trick with his head.

Leeds should be doing a little better, but at the same time Grayson hasn't been allowed to buy anybody whilst his entire team is sold from underneath him. Shame, the Leeds team that were together last year looked capable of doing it this year, but then they sold off 4 of that team.

well McLeish one year in Championship he finished 2nd so not mid-table ;)

The squad Mcleish had at Blues in that year was a lot better than grayson's at Leeds in my opinion, with premier league experience. Grayson was harshly treated, he was doing agood job with the resources available.

Whose players' wives did he go with? I think I remeber hearing the Grayson rumour some time ago. Surely the club woul'dve sacked him earlier if it had been a players wife. Especially as Bates and Grayson have not seen eye to eye for some time (supposedly).

Â