Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ideal scenario is that it goes down to the final day with QPR needing a win at City and a massive turnaround on goal difference....

then we stay up on goal difference by the skin of our teeth leaving no option for the ginger cocksmoker but to walk or be pushed by the clowns that hired him

Forget a win for us. We're incapable. Were very lucky to win against Fulham and after that game I predicted we wouldn't win another game for the rest of the season.

Our survival rests on other teams results now and not our own, and has done for a while - as we are incapable of controlling our own destiny.

ideal scenario is that it goes down to the final day with QPR needing a win at City and a massive turnaround on goal difference....

then we stay up on goal difference by the skin of our teeth leaving no option for the ginger cocksmoker but to walk or be pushed by the clowns that hired him

tumblr_m37l1wBYLd1qihztbo1_400.gif

QPR will beat stoke next week

So it WILL go down to the wire

Don't write Stoke off.

Also if they do beat Stoke they go on 37PTS so they would have to avoid losing on the last game VS City which I can't see.

Surely Bolton are more likely to overtake us. Same points as QPR with easier fixtures and an extra game.

Wigan will finish above us and possibly Bolton too, so as long as QPR only win one out of their remaining two games, we'll be safe.

Id be suprised if big eck went as the board love him , he as saved millions in wages and transfers , if he goes i just cant see anyone any good !

??????? Where have you been. There,s no love for McLeish anymore not even from Lerner. Did you not see his face at the Bolton Game.

He's not saved millions either.

Do you think the Sheffield Utd fans were having a similar debate the season West Ham won at Utd?

Doubt it, firstly United had already won the title at that point and played a load of second string players (admittedly this could be the scenario at the Etihad too) and secondly QPR don't have Carlos Tevez in their team.

Do you think the Sheffield Utd fans were having a similar debate the season West Ham won at Utd?

Doubt it, firstly United had already won the title at that point and played a load of second string players (admittedly this could be the scenario at the Etihad too) and secondly QPR don't have Carlos Tevez in their team.

This.

Most interesting/dangerous set of results:

Blackburn beat Spurs

Spurs beat Bolton

Spurs beat us

QPR beat WBA

Bolton beat Stoke

Blackburn beat Wigan

Table going into final day:

Villa 37 37

QPR 37 37

Blackburn 37 37

---------

Wigan 37 37

Bolton 37 37

(exact order would depend on results but we'd definitely have best GD)

Okay, the results aren't exactly likely, but not impossible. The Spurs results are the most unpredictable..

I have a strange feeling we will beat Spurs. Like Arsenal away last season when we need a point to guarantee survival (even though it was basically sewn up anyway) and then we shock everyone and win.

I just want to go into Norwich away safe so I can sit-back, relax, enjoy the relegation battle with the other teams, enjoy the title race if it is still going and hopefully enjoy us beating Norwich.

A few days later McLeish will be sacked, all the player will come out and say that it was a horrible time under him etc etc. We keep all our good players, recruit a good manager, sign some players generally enjoy the summer.

And the world will be a better place.