Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di Matteo has transformed Chelsea. The sacked West Bom manager has galvanised that team after the big name AVB appointment.

Just bear that in mind when we point our new chap.

4-0!

Never rally understood why they sacked Di Matteo in the first place? Thought he was doing a good job at Baggies.

I mentioned Di Matteo to the General in a PM. He was available when we went for McLeish as well. In fact, in 2010 I mentioned Marko Marin to the General in another PM. Maybe they can give me a job as a scout! :lol:

Hopefully Abramovich will go and pay a fortune for some big European name like Hiddink or Pep in the summer, in which case we should be straight in for DiMatteo.

Good point. I'd be quite happy with Di Matteo although I would still prefer Paul Lambert, I think he's more suited to this job.

Di Matteo has transformed Chelsea. The sacked West Bom manager has galvanised that team after the big name AVB appointment.

Just bear that in mind when we point our new chap.

4-0!

Never rally understood why they sacked Di Matteo in the first place? Thought he was doing a good job at Baggies.

I mentioned Di Matteo to the General in a PM. He was available when we went for McLeish as well. In fact, in 2010 I mentioned Marko Marin to the General in another PM. Maybe they can give me a job as a scout! :lol:

While he's done excellent with Chelsea and was unlucky to lose his West Brom job and he could do a job for us, you really have to have a look at the situation he's in. He used to play for Chelsea winning a couple of cup finals for them :( Terry played with him and would have looked up to him then and would still do.

Its not always how good a manager/coach is there are other factors as well as a bit of luck.

Even if Blackburn win today, they play Wigan next week so we will be above 1 if not both of them going into the, last game.

If QPR lose today which is looking like they will and lose to Stoke next week a point vs Spurs will be enough to stay up if Blackburn lose today

I can't believe people think were safe. Just because qpr are getting belted.. especially with a hammering.. they usually bounce back.. wouldn't suprise me if they won at etihad. Especially if title race is over.. or if city need a point and qpr do as well.. they'll fix a draw..both take it easy.

We need to beat norwich to stay up.

I can't believe people think were safe. Just because qpr are getting belted.. especially with a hammering.. they usually bounce back.. wouldn't suprise me if they won at etihad. Especially if title race is over.. or if city need a point and qpr do as well.. they'll fix a draw..both take it easy.

We need to beat norwich to stay up.

Even so City have won 16 from 17 at home and wont the unbeaten record at home. QPR have just 11 points from 17 and a half games away from home