Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Aston Villa are safe now, because of the Chelsea QPR result.

If as expected QPR beat Stoke at home, then they will be equal to Villa presuming Villa lose. So then thye would have to get something at the Etihad. Unlikely.

Di Matteo has transformed Chelsea. The sacked West Bom manager has galvanised that team after the big name AVB appointment.

Just bear that in mind when we point our new chap.

4-0!

Never rally understood why they sacked Di Matteo in the first place? Thought he was doing a good job at Baggies.

I think Aston Villa are safe now, because of the Chelsea QPR result.

If as expected QPR beat Stoke at home, then they will be equal to Villa presuming Villa lose. So then thye would have to get something at the Emirates. Unlikely.

Well i just hope Man City win tomorrow and then smash newcastle=QPR down

So lets get this straight. If Spurs beat Blackburn, they cannot finish above us.

QPR will have to get a point AWAY to Man City on the last day of the season, and that assumes they actually beat Stoke at home next week.

In short, if Spurs beat Blackburn later we are as safe as houses and dont even need another point.

So lets get this straight. If Spurs beat Blackburn, they cannot finish above us.

QPR will have to get a point AWAY to Man City on the last day of the season, and that assumes they actually beat Stoke at home next week.

In short, if Spurs beat Blackburn later we are as safe as houses and dont even need another point.

It also assumes we will lose both games.

Di Matteo has transformed Chelsea. The sacked West Bom manager has galvanised that team after the big name AVB appointment.

Just bear that in mind when we point our new chap.

4-0!

Never rally understood why they sacked Di Matteo in the first place? Thought he was doing a good job at Baggies.

I too was surprised when I heard they sacked him.

Think his chum Poyet could do a good job in the Prem.

Not quite, let's assume QPR beat stoke they are level on points with us

We have to hope Ci£y will have something to play for on the last day really

Surely we are safer now? QPR would need a miracle to win both of their remaining games. Even a win and a draw seem far fetched.

That said even if we are safe MUST still go and the fans have got to make it clear against Spurs that his position in untenable!!!! If QPR's predicament makes it easier for the fans to protest without fear of dispiriting the team.

Exactly, so we can now afford to sack McLeish and bring someone else in to see what the players are made of for the last two games. Take note Randy!!!!

I wouldn't rule out QPR getting something at the Etihad IF the title race is dusted. Both of those scenarios are unlikely though.

I might thought QPR might take a point today, and I thought we were going to lose. Things are looking a lot better than they were 2 days ago.

For all the doom and gloom when we lost to Bolton, looks as though yesterdays point has seen us safe (Thank you Shay Given). I refuse to believe for a moment that blackburn will win their last 3 games, i think thats reasonalbe. We all need to shout for Man City on Mon so they can bring the season to the last day, so they have something to play for and send QPR down...