Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

So, fifteen minutes where we battered them, followed by twenty minutes where they battered us, followed by ten minutes that we might have slightly edged.

We really needed that second goal while we were on top.

For me there's still plenty to play for here.

Summed things up for me first half totally.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it McLeish law that we can't play more then 2 passes along the ground in a row. Absolutely no passion, no shape and he's done nothing about it on the touchline.

Absolutle joke, get this fraudster out now we're getting worse by the week and I am really starting to fear for us, despite laughing off the possibility of relegation a month or two ago.

so much for all these attacking players, yet again we dont really look like creating anything. gardner missed a great chance but that is all we have created as a team. our goal was a pen which came from bent pouncing on a poor ball by the wolves player and drawing the foul

wolves have 2 goals and should have had at least 2 more. they have had several prime scoring opportunities only to somehow shoot straight at given. they are also dominating us in posession.

Keane used to run at defenders didn't he? At the moment he looks like a poor man's Stephen Ireland.

Petrov, Gabby and Clark have been poor - Dunne has also been a liability.

Albrighton and Gardener are the only players who can hold their heads high (ish) right now.

Keane looks as bad as pires did. Is he really 31?

He has offered nothing so far.

Because he hasn't had the service.

Which makes the deal baffling, why not bring in someone who will provide the service instead for Bent.

apart from the first 5 minutes we have been poor.

Spot On.

Just need a calm head to put a foot on the ball.

We don't have one.

Gardner looks good in possession but Stan is leaving him horribly exposed. But im looking at the bench and we have no options in terms of holding midfielders. Id even risk bringing stan off and getting Bannan in there to give us more energy but hes too lightweight. We dont have anything else though.

But this manager would rather get Robbie Keane in. Frimpong could have been got for half the wages and no loan fee. What a **** joke

problems.

Left back - Clarke is not a left back and is getting done far too often.

Right Back - Alan Hutton - when will AM learn

Right mid - Gabby is not a winger, he is a confidence player

Set pieces - Another goal conceded

you missed out

Centre back - Collins - a liability

Centre back - Dunne - useless alongside Collins

Centre mid - no alternatives to Petrov

Striker - Keane - what's the point?

Where is the captain in all this? he hasn't lead by example that's for sure.

Petrov is the captain of his home country Bulgria and they finished last in the qualfiication table, even below Wales. He's a failure of a captain. He shouldn't still have this right at this club. And why exactly is Collins in our team? He can't even get in the Wales first team.

Keane used to run at defenders didn't he? At the moment he looks like a poor man's Stephen Ireland.

Petrov, Gabby and Clark have been poor - Dunne has also been a liability.

Albrighton and Gardener are the only players who can hold their heads high (ish) right now.

I thought Allbrighton was poor, yet again his delivery from wide has been dreadful.

Id take Keane and Clark off at half time

Is it McLeish law that we can't play more then 2 passes along the ground in a row. Absolutely no passion, no shape and he's done nothing about it on the touchline.

Absolutle joke, get this fraudster out now we're getting worse by the week and I am really starting to fear for us, despite laughing off the possibility of relegation a month or two ago.

He's looked pretty vocal on the touchline. Then again, I tend to focus on the play at hand. We passed it around well in the opening 15 minutes. So you're wrong there.

problems.

Left back - Clarke is not a left back and is getting done far too often.

Right Back - Alan Hutton - when will AM learn

Right mid - Gabby is not a winger, he is a confidence player

Set pieces - Another goal conceded

Further problems:

CB - Collins too error prone, Dunne becomes worse when Collins is playing. Clark would be better tested over Collins rather than at LB

AM - Keane is completely anonymous.

Right flank - Alby not good enough on this form.

Mid - Petrov not mobile enough to be the defensive midfield presence in a 4 man mid, without Ireland coming back and snatching balls.

People say this isn't down to Eck but I see a lot in that list which comes down to calls he's made.