Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Larscapaldi

He'll bring Keane on for Bent at some point.
It had better be for Bent, because if it's for Gabby or Ireland we'll lose what little attacking sharpness we have.

EDIT: although as the man says, Ireland will probably come off anyway due to that knock.

wtf are Villa players doing in the training??? they do not know how to pass for few yards omg.

its been the same story for the last 10 years

awful passing and absolutely no movement. there's got to be something wrong behind the scenes, too many managers with too many different players have had the same issue. its time to fire some of the training staff

the complete lack of movement when we got the ball is intriguing. horrible.

yup, it's absolutely baffling and it's GOT to be a coaching issue as opposed to a manager or player thing

its been the same story for the last 10 years

awful passing and absolutely no movement. there's got to be something wrong behind the scenes, too many managers with too many different players have had the same issue. its time to fire some of the training staff

THIS!!!

Its almost something thats engrained into the club. Weve played shit football for years, not just since McCleish has been here!

It had better be for Bent, because if it's for Gabby or Ireland we'll lose what little attacking sharpness we have.

EDIT: although as the man says, Ireland will probably come off anyway due to that knock.

No way bent comes off mcleish wont want to fuel the bent leaving rumours, he'll pull Ireland if anyone

Ireland looks to be playing with a bit of a knock. I think perhaps he may come off for Keane to take his place.

There is no chance in Hell that McShitey would have Bent, Keane, Gabby and Marc on the pitch at the same time. Far too attacking for him.

No way bent comes off mcleish wont want to fuel the bent leaving rumours, he'll pull Ireland if anyone

Or, more likely, take Ireland off because he has a knock.

They ve been saying Ireland is playing with a knock the past 15 mins but he's still probably our best player today.

Gave the ball away once or twice but has nicked it off Everton players a few times and has played some good passes.

I hate McLeish more and more every time I see him, hear him or read one of his letters. Im so glad I am not sitting in the lower trinity stand today because I honestly think I would have tried to kill him at some point during todays game.

Watching us gets me so frustrated :(

Keane on for Bent if Ireland isnt injured....

get Keane playing behind Gabby....

Gabby started up front and then half way through the half he moved on to the wing...

why cant Mcleish just **** keep him up front and let the team get used to playing one system...

who else in the premier league has their striker on the wing one game and then up front the next and actually swaps them between these positions during a match...

its not fooling the opposition you tosser so stop doing it

Well we've had four shots on target compared to Everton's solitary effort. Both teams have been struggling in recent weeks.

well that is BS for a start, given magnificantly saved a bullet header from saha and then did the same again when warnock tried his best to score an own goal, both clearly on target and both against us.

gabby has had a shot which was well saved, i cant remember any other saves their keeper has made but i did miss about 4 minutes of the first half

so far everton have passed it better, controlled the tempo of the game, looked in control for the majority of th half, had better posession, looked more dangerous and look far more likely to score

take a look at alby if he stays on for the second half, EVERY time hutton goes forwards, alby has to go back to the half way line, i thought it was just once but it was pretty much every single time.

and what did hutton do with the ball at least 5 times when he went fowards meaning alby had to go and defend? he over hit a hopeless pass

great

i can only imagine we have no one available in midfield which is why clark is there, and also no other options for defence which is why hutton and collins are still there?

the same 4 or 5 GC family members making comments that nothing is down to the GC, what a suprise

that players who have been poor all season is nothing to do with the manager

that the way they play is nothing to do with the manager

this is just what a twunt the ginger clunge is

he has set the team up to try and avoid at all costs a defeat as he doesnt want the worst record ever as a villa manager, he dont give a shit about the club or the team he just doesnt want that record hanging him out to dry.

**** the crowd who showed up today, **** all the other fans, **** them all all he cares about is not having the 5 losses in a row at home

selfish tallentless mother ****

Well we've had four shots on target compared to Everton's solitary effort. Both teams have been struggling in recent weeks.

well that is BS for a start, given magnificantly saved a bullet header from saha and then did the same again when warnock tried his best to score an own goal, both clearly on target and both against us.

Calm down. I was simply quoting stats from the BBC.