Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Larscapaldi

its been the same story for the last 10 years

awful passing and absolutely no movement. there's got to be something wrong behind the scenes, too many managers with too many different players have had the same issue. its time to fire some of the training staff

THIS!!!

Its almost something thats engrained into the club. Weve played shit football for years, not just since McCleish has been here!

This is not strictly true, we have never been great to watch but in my opinion it has got alot worse under McLeish.

I think we should appoint Big Ron in a january shocker, Scholes is back for Man Utd, Henry back at Arsenal so we should bring Ron back :lol:

Well we've had four shots on target compared to Everton's solitary effort. Both teams have been struggling in recent weeks.

well that is BS for a start, given magnificantly saved a bullet header from saha and then did the same again when warnock tried his best to score an own goal, both clearly on target and both against us.

Calm down. I was simply quoting stats from the BBC.

Smells like half-arsed stat-gathering on their part. Collins header, Bent's header, Hutton's shot into orbit and Gabby's shots are the only efforts I think we had at all and only 1 was on target. Alby had another attempt but it was blocked. 4 on target, no chance.