Cov protests vs Derby

avfcgoodie

Thats just the Cov look. All they were doing was protesting against the owners. (SISU) weren't hurting anyone then all hell broke loose. 99% of the time I think the police are great and do a fantastic job and respect them for it, this is one of the 1% of times where they have handled the situation terribly

Cov are doomed. They are going to finish bottom this year and their fans are livid about it. The fact that their owners are trying to shut down the fans right to protest is absolutely laughable.

What did the police do wrong apart from their job?

Actually they're not.

If you look closely, the argument starts because one of the police officers is not displaying his number. The police officer who is not displaying his number is 2nd on the scene and you see the man pointing to his shoulder showing that the officer is indeed concealing his number.

The police officer who is not displaying his number is 2nd on the scene and you see the man pointing to his shoulder showing that the officer is indeed concealing his number.

Yeah, that's why all hell broke out - because an officer was hiding his number..

The police officer who is not displaying his number is 2nd on the scene and you see the man pointing to his shoulder showing that the officer is indeed concealing his number.

Yeah, that's why all hell broke out - because an officer was hiding his number..

Not really.

The police enflamed a tense atmosphere by ejecting someone for pointing out that an officer was not displaying their number. The people around would have heard the argument and were rightly annoyed.

It's not a justification for the violence that occurred afterwards but police work, especially at football stadia, is about defusing situations not inciting them.

I don't think it's that difficult to comprehend is it?

Lol @ 1:25 some guy with glasses shouts "F@@@ off" or something waving his hands at the police, his woman grabs his shoulders, policeman looks round and he runs back.

Look at bottom left of the screen.

Ahaha. and if you go to 5:00 its the same guy putting his hand on his head checking to see if there is any blood.

:lol::lol:

Also, how very smart of them to stick fingers up, mouth abuse all on camera.

Remember them singing 'united, united!' at VP when we were going for the title against Manyoo. F*ck them.

I do. We drew 0-0 that day and Steve Bruce scored in the 784th and 912th minute against Sheffield Wednesday at Old Trafford, inventing the concept of "Fergie time". I also bumped into my art teacher under the Holte End scoreboard and instantly went from thinking he was a dick to thinking he was brilliant.

Â