Sign them up!

sherl

i watched bristol city v southampton on saturday and thought two of the bristol city players were very good. QPR fans are apparently twittering the club to tell them about lower leagues and foreign players so maybe we should do the same?

Neil Kilknenny, ex blues by all accounts was the best player on the pitch. centre mid, like paul scholes, little dinks round the corner, good through balls, lot of vision etc

Alfred Aldomah - right winger, big guy and very direct. not the greatest touch but kept going round players and out some great crosses in.

anyone else seen any good players in the lower leagues? I also really rate the guy west ham signed earlier this year from MK dons - sam someone. he looks very good.

I also really rate the guy west ham signed earlier this year from MK dons - sam someone. he looks very good.

Sam I Am?

Sam Waterston?

Sam E Davisjunior?

MAXIMILIAN BEISTER

stp_f95_thorandt_beister_69.jpg

Currently in his second season on loan to Fortuna Düsseldorf in the 2.Liga, Hamburg's free-scoring right-winger Maxi Beister has been proving his impressive performances last campaign were no fluke, picking up where he left off with his sharp distribution, creative instinct and eye for goal.

Now a firm fixture in the German U-21 setup after impressing at earlier youth levels, Beister will most likely be looking to make his first-team breakthrough at stuttering Hamburg next season. If he isn't afforded the opportunity, he could very well look to move on (his contract is due to expire in July 2013) and would represent something of a bargain if he carries his form and development with him to another club.

I also really rate the guy west ham signed earlier this year from MK dons - sam someone. he looks very good.

Sam I Am?

Sam Waterston?

Sam E Davisjunior?

Sam Enchantedevening?

Fireman Sam?

I liked the look of Aaron Cresswell at Ipswich earlier in the season. Although their defence is a bit dodgy at the minute. Not sure if he is to blame that much though.

Jordan Rhodes is another who catches the eye.

My Italian mate also raves about a kid called Manolo Gabbiadini who plays for Atalanta as a top talent.

lallana didnt do a lot on saturday. soton had a lot of poncy looking players who were believing their own hype. bristol city announed £11 mill losses for the year, and £30 mill in total for past 3 years, the club car park had better motors than VP, cpnvertible bentleys, overfinch range rovers, 911's etc. could buy a couple of the players on the cheap.

and its sam sonite who plays for west ham

Sam I Am?

Sam Waterston?

Sam E Davisjunior?

Sam Enchantedevening?

Fireman Sam?

Sam Sung

Sam Aritans.

Someone ought to give him a ring.

Neil Kilknenny, ex blues by all accounts was the best player on the pitch. centre mid, like paul scholes, little dinks round the corner, good through balls, lot of vision etc

Leeds let him go in the summer because he wasn't good enough, really good passer but he doesn't do much more.

From the Championship Matt Mills now at Leicester, ex-Reading. Looks like he'd do a good job at a prem team, strong, good in the air and comfortable with the ball.

Robert Snodgrass of Leeds is a good player too, reminds me of Chris Brunt. Not really quick but he's got a very good left foot and he's smarter than your average Championship winger.

• 5 months later...
MAXIMILIAN BEISTER

stp_f95_thorandt_beister_69.jpg

Currently in his second season on loan to Fortuna Düsseldorf in the 2.Liga, Hamburg's free-scoring right-winger Maxi Beister has been proving his impressive performances last campaign were no fluke, picking up where he left off with his sharp distribution, creative instinct and eye for goal.

Now a firm fixture in the German U-21 setup after impressing at earlier youth levels, Beister will most likely be looking to make his first-team breakthrough at stuttering Hamburg next season. If he isn't afforded the opportunity, he could very well look to move on (his contract is due to expire in July 2013) and would represent something of a bargain if he carries his form and development with him to another club.

Congratulations to Beister who scored in the first minute of the second leg of the relegation play-off to set Düsseldorf on the road to a return to the 1.Liga for the first time in 15 years, leaving Hertha Berlin to slump back down to the 2.Liga.

We should re-sign James Collins from Shrewsbury Town, he was their leading goalscorer last season and excellent to watch. Sign him,loan him back and a good player for the future.

164595.jpg

Burakcan Kųnt

20 year old Turk midfielder playing for MSV Duisburg in the German 2nd division. I have never seen him kick a ball nor heard if he has even the slightest bit of talent but we simply must sign him based upon his name alone.

Also it would force the mods to change the word filter else we wouldn't be able to type his name without using special characters like ų instead of the u in Kunt.

Â