Very funny story........

MikeMcKenna

Just been reading an article via online Times regarding unusual excuses made by people misbehaving that made me nearly piss myself laughing!!!

" But the gold cup for most unlikely defence must go to Sunday Moyo, a 28-year-old man from Zimbabwe.When he was arrested recently for allegedly having sex with a donkey tied to a tree, Mr Moyo explained that the donkey was actually a prostitute who had changed herself into asinine form while they were having sex.When caught with the donkey in Zvishavane, about 200 miles south of the capital Harare, Mr Moyo said he’d paid $20 to a prostitute in a bar and was surprised by the turn of events their sexual encounter took.He has been charged with bestiality and is being held in custody.The preliminary hearing, however, hosted one of the most unusual lines to be delivered in court. Mr Moyo told the judge: “I do not know what happened when I left the bar, but I am seriously in love with the donkey.” :lol::lol:

It is alledged that the reasoning behind the name calling of "Sheep shaggers" to our Welsh friends was explained to me a while ago - not sure if true though

Apparantly many years ago it was a crime punishable by death to be found stealing sheep. A clever rustler when knowing he would be apprehended dropped his trousers and claimed that he was actually having sex with the animal. Albeit socially less acceptable (by some margin) it did not carry the death penalty but a relatively short jail sentance so it became a common ruse to escape hanging.

Maybe they are just konder to their animals than we are

the reasoning behind the name calling of "Sheep shaggers" to our Welsh friends

I thought it was because the welsh discover the means of using a sheeps intestine as a condom

then the English came along and refined it by removing the intestine from the sheep first

This sort of thing is quite common in the pleasant Midland market town of WALSALL !

Just the other day, a bloke was in Court for having sex with a Labrador.

The judge commented, "How low can you get!!" and the defendant replied,

"Well I had a Jack Russell once"

the reasoning behind the name calling of "Sheep shaggers" to our Welsh friends

I thought it was because the welsh discover the means of using a sheeps intestine as a condom

then the English came along and refined it by removing the intestine from the sheep first

You're both wrong.

They just really enjoy **** sheep.

Â