plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

Golf comp tomorrow morning, tee-off at 10:42. Following by stupid amounts of alcholic refreshments as it's my birthday on Sunday. The ripe old age of 29.

Then on Sunday, the missus is taking me with a strap on.

Happy Birthday for Sunday mate... enjoy the last year of being young!

Thanks mate, over to General Chat for a discussion on when you are officially old!

EDIT - ****!!! Just clocked it!!! :lol:

Golf comp tomorrow morning, tee-off at 10:42. Following by stupid amounts of alcholic refreshments as it's my birthday on Sunday. The ripe old age of 29.

Then on Sunday, the missus is taking me with a strap on.

Happy Birthday for Sunday mate... enjoy the last year of being young!

Thanks mate, over to General Chat for a discussion on when you are officially old!

EDIT - ****!!! Just clocked it!!! :lol:

Happy Birthday for Sunday pal.

Enjoy taking one for the team!

Looking forward to Leemonds update - tonight I'll probably go me mom

And dads, Saturday round me mom and dads, Sunday just going to mom and dads for Sunday dinner

Sunday I will be re-livng the Tapas on the bog.

:lol: I've got a feeling I'll be doing the same with my curry this afternoon. Did I mention that it was the worst. curry. ever. ?

Sunday I will be re-livng the Tapas on the bog.

:lol: I've got a feeling I'll be doing the same with my curry this afternoon. Did I mention that it was the worst. curry. ever. ?

Haha. Was it a spicy one too?

The worst post meal shits I ever had was from dodgy Chimichanga. Never felt pain like it and the smell.....oh god the smell!

Looking forward to Leemonds update - tonight I'll probably go me mom

And dads, Saturday round me mom and dads, Sunday just going to mom and dads for Sunday dinner

Its funny I always put that I am doing that but I very rarely do end up doing that, something always comes up or I get pressured into going out and getting bladdered

no plans for tonight (havent checked what boxing is on but I dont think it is anything great so I'll probably just **** about and have a drink with me flatmate tonight

tomorra one of me mates wants to go out so probably end up at the gosta for about 2 or 3 oclock and just carry on from there

sunday either round me mom n dads for dinner or stay in and recover

Not seen my Missus for a week, so got a romantic night in tonight... Candles, Massage oil, Lube, Strap on, Music... the works!

Not looking any further afield than that at the moment.

Enjoy mate.

I'm liking your work! :lol:

Â