Carlo Ancelotti

islingtonclaret

We might of got him if we'd offered him any kind of transfer budget.

Except that he wants a "Top" English Club. Which we ain't.

And he wants to be in London. Which we ain't.

Apart from that we would have got him......

We are the best club in the history of the galaxy and we gave everyone the joys of league football and we won a Europe based tinpot once.

Plus, one glance at the Rotunda and he'l forget that London bollocks.

I know he said top club, but I can't help but remember the thing he said about the West Ham job.

If thats not a come and get me to Spurs!

Redknapp to England...Ancelotti to Spurs.

bit of a bitter blow for MON as thats the only big club available who would go for him

There is absolutely no way in the world that Daniel Levy would ever consider employing O'Neill as the manager of Spurs.

Some people still appear to be under the delusion that he is a top manager. He isn't.

It's all heresay and you dont know if any of it is true. Personally I think Ancelotti would have joined the Villa if the clubs outlook had been the same this summer as it had been in, say, 2008 or 2009. It is obvious for all to see that Randy has decided that Champions League football is out of our reach and he had decided to cut his cloth accordingly. That is the main reason we wont be able to attract a "big" name manager at the moment, its not nothing to do with our postcode.

If thats not a come and get me to Spurs!

Redknapp to England...Ancelotti to Spurs.

bit of a bitter blow for MON as thats the only big club available who would go for him

There is absolutely no way in the world that Daniel Levy would ever consider employing O'Neill as the manager of Spurs.

Some people still appear to be under the delusion that he is a top manager. He isn't.

He employed Harry Redknapp, who isn't a "top" manager either. He's a suspected criminal too

He employed Harry Redknapp, who isn't a "top" manager either. He's a suspected criminal too

thats true but they were bottom at the time and looking for a firefighter and was either him or Harry Bassett :)

Go back to Italy please Carlo.

Why?

Increases the chances of an English manager getting a good job.

Tbf though I quite liked Ancelotti.

Prefer him to Villas-Boas.

Â