Carlo Ancelotti

islingtonclaret

Go back to Italy please Carlo.

So in the same way, you don't want English managers to manage abroad then?

Not really bothered...

But I'd prefer for them to manage in England though so we could all see how they are getting on.

Good lord you've got to stop with the xenophobia. :lol:

Why does it matter what nationality the Spurs manager is? I get the impression you'd rather Iain Dowie managed Villa than Jose Mourinho purely because of nationality.

Good lord you've got to stop with the xenophobia. :lol:

Why does it matter what nationality the Spurs manager is? I get the impression you'd rather Iain Dowie managed Villa than Jose Mourinho purely because of nationality.

This.

Should I ask for the Mexican lass at work to be kicked out as she's not English and blocking a good job opportunity for an English person? No. No I won't.

a) Because she's good at her job B) Race/gender/orientation/nationality/religion is irrelevant and c) She's a smasher.

We're not talking about the England job you know.. I don't give a toss if Spurs have an English manager or not.

I think Ancelotti is a quality manager and will do excellent at Spurs (or wherever he ends up). Sad he didn't come to Villa but he was always a little beyond us to be honest.

Redknapp to England and Ancelotti to Spurs will be short odds at the bookies now you'd think.

Â