Republic of Ireland

Voinjama

hopefully the FAI will use their heads and give the English fa little or no tickets at all.

They should be given the same allocation as any other away fans.

I go to all the Ireland games and cant wait for this one.

99.99% of England fans are well behaved, and even in 1995 the trouble was started by Combat 18 members who had no interest in the match.

The English fans will be well accepted by the majority of the crowd as they should be and I reckon it'll be a great occasion with little or no trouble regardless of the score!

Ireland will win though :winkold:

its 2011! The only people interested in any bigotry with regard Ireland/England are Scottish people! Celtic and Rangers fans!

Theres no animosity at all any more, Im looking forward to having a bit of banter with England fans in and around town and Im sure they'll be over to enjoy themselves as well.

hopefully the FAI will use their heads and give the English fa little or no tickets at all.

What an idiotic statement.

All English fans are thugs you know.. :winkold:

Common knowledge mate, didn't you see what we did in Dublin in 1995?

• 1 month later...

110 caps!? Jesus Christ! And I thought it was bad we had players like Hargreaves with over 40!

could have said Heskey 62 ;).

in fairness he has been great servant for Ireland and he played something like 50 competitive matches in a row which is a record for outfield European player

Â