Republic of Ireland

Voinjama

I have just done a check, that macedonia game was the last one, and they conceded a 90th minute goal. They finished 1 point behind Yugoslavia, so to answer my question - yes. WOW ROI really are the unluckiest team in world football.

I know with Trap we get what we ask for with him but we I just don't get why we can't put out our best team possibly,

throw in, James McCarthy, Séamus Coleman and it makes the team a lot stronger already, just having Whelan and Andrews really doesn't do much for us, teams can just walk through,

Given just turned 35?, is he likely to be playing the 2014 World Cup if we did qualify for it?, look at Big Brad and Van Der Sar...

I know with Trap we get what we ask for with him but we I just don't get why we can't put out our best team possibly,

throw in, James McCarthy, Séamus Coleman and it makes the team a lot stronger already, just having Whelan and Andrews really doesn't do much for us, teams can just walk through,

Given just turned 35?, is he likely to be playing the 2014 World Cup if we did qualify for it?, look at Big Brad and Van Der Sar...

Big Brad and VDS would probably say that they prolonged their careers by retiring from international football.

I was hoping Keith Andrews would get sent off last night. He offers absolutely nothing to the Irish team. Put Coleman in in his place or even McCarthy and we would have a half decent midfield.

If anything I thought the referee gave Armenia alot. The red card on Doyle was very harsh as well as a few questionable free kicks for us that weren't awarded. We deserved the win last night by the skin of our teeth. Should have put them away after our second goal went in. To concede after that was poor. Shay made a bad mistake on their goal too...

Just wondering are the Irish outraged about the seeding system now? :winkold:

Why would we be? unlike the 2010 WC qualifying campaign, where FIFA decided to introduce the seeding system about 5 minutes before the European play offs occurred when it became clear that a few 'big' nations/TV markets would be in the play offs, this time around everyone knew the rules from the beginning of the qualification series back in 2010.

COYBIG

Dreadful performance again yesterday but we got the result :). Felt sorry for Armenia as not only was it a bad red card early on but they at least tried to play foootball.

Wouldnt fear anybody in next phase but ifwe qualify we will give Greece a go as most boring national team ever :D

cox motm but yet he did nothing

His off the ball running was good at worked hard. Wasnt exactly a great number of candidates for it :P.

Aiden McGeady is an absolute dreadful player he needs to be dropped ASAP.

Â