Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

turned it off already, cant be arsed with this anti football garbage

don't let a good half hour of football against one of the better teams in the league get in the way of bashing manager eh?

sorry but i just dont like the guy as a manager

he plays football the wrong way and i cant take seeing us play like this

:(

We've always been known for playing the top two teams in the league off the park away from home haven't we eh?

Disgrace that we have ceased to continue.

im past the stage of being angry and reacting to a post like yours

we have played scintillating football in all our other games this season though, i can see your point

We giving a reasonable account of ourselves according to the radio - they just have that little bit of quality. We're nobodies soft touch which is nice to see, now we just have to find that touch of sharpness.

I'm not unhappy with this performance so far, could go bad yet, but at the moment we're in this match.

don't let a good half hour of football against one of the better teams in the league get in the way of bashing manager eh?

pal we are playing high up the pitch and trying to attack, away from home at a team that have £100m of player on the bench. most clubs will go to city and park the bus. its all about opinion pal, but mine is that this is not "anti football" scoreline aside, I'm happy with this.

:(

We've always been known for playing the top two teams in the league off the park away from home haven't we eh?

Disgrace that we have ceased to continue.

im past the stage of being angry and reacting to a post like yours

we have played scintillating football in all our other games this season though, i can see your point

Yes but I'd imagine that your initial dislike of our current manager comes from your displeasure that he managed our rivals. He hasn't played scintillating football obviously, but prior to today against possibly top of the table by five o'clock, he has hardly disgraced himself in that we have not lost a game.

Managers will always have to face people like you. They will never be given a chance.

Considering who we are playing, having half the possession and for 1/2 the game, looking the brighter team, it's not bad.

I was expecting complete domination on all counts considering we are playing one of the best sides in the league.

Should take Delph off for Bannan at HT though.

i missed the first 9 minutes, i presume it was all us then? because since then we have reached their area 2 times, once we managed somehow to pass it all the way back to given and the other was from a free kick which heskey facing away from the ball let it hit his fat head and go well wide.

they have had close to 70% of the ball and 95% attacking compaired to us.

heskey is a waste of 1 player and at the moment delph is a waste of another as when he gets it he is looking to pass it backwards rather than give it away every bloody time.

take heskey off who is a complete waste of space with bent and gabby on and take delph off

pack the midfield and get a tracker to take on whoever is the breaking midfielder

ireland to be told to release it forwards on the ground and quickly to take advantage of gabby and gives bent time to get in the box.

we have no out ball at the minute and our 3 strikers are sitting too deep and as a result we're offering nothing going forward.

for 10 minutes or so we were pushing forward and looked pretty dangerous then reverted back to 11 behind the ball. hopefully will be a bit more adventurous in the second half although reasonably pleased to be only 1 down. nick one on the break and jobs a good 'n a point out of this will be a fantastic result.