The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I think the Bolton game is possibly the biggest match we have had for a few years. Lose it and we are really up against it. Second from bottom of the form table, scoring becoming a problem etc.

Advice please. Do I go to the game and show my support for the players, even though some of them just don't seem interested? Do I stay away because I don't agree with anything McLeish has done for the club and should be removed. I'd like to protest but the atmospere and apathy at the ground is as soul destroying as the performances. I can afford to go, I have a 13 year old son who would also like to attend. It's extra money for the club as we are not season ticket holders. Do they deserve my money? Is staying away, the right type of protest?

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The less the better

The board need to realise that the fans will not accept what is going on at the club atm

From the boardroom level to the playing staff it is not acceptable

Lerner needs to be hit in the pocket its the only language he understands McLeish will not quit he needs to be forced out

Tomorrow night could be less than 30k ??

I know the club counts the season ticket holders even if they aren't actually at the ground, but I'd swear that there have already been sub 30k gates in the last two games. There were huge empty spaces for the Stoke game.

Yeah and a lot who bought tickets for the original fixture may well be missing, plus lots will stay away to watch Barcelona v Chelsea

We could be looking at a real attendance of 25k tomorrow night

Yeah and a lot who bought tickets for the original fixture may well be missing, plus lots will stay away to watch Barcelona v Chelsea

I'll let you know. I'll be spending the 90 minutes counting the empty seats. Gotta be more exciting than watching us win 1-1 against a shit Bolton team.

Honestly if any Villa fan is staying at home to watch Chelsea, they can **** right off.

watching us win 1-1 against a shit Bolton team.

Could this be where McLeish is going wrong...... does he believe the League is scored on a pools system.

Score Draw - 3 points!!

It difficult to know what to do as no one wants to be relegated, surely?

The players deserve support but the ginger relegator deserves nothing but our disgust, 7 wins all season!

We are already deep in the mire lose this and Mcleish will have struck again.

Honestly if any Villa fan is staying at home to watch Chelsea, they can **** right off.

Whilst i think you're being a tad harsh, i kind of agree with you. The team need us and if we can get 3 points tomorrow then we can focus on removing the useless one.

I don't want to go to The Boggies on saturday needing any more than a point from the match.

To be honest, I'm tempted to stay home and watch the Chelsea game.

The biggest game all season, with a Vindaloo and a couple of beers sounds a lot better than watching the likes of Albrighton and Heskey ruining my night.

Sean

I agree that the players need our support...but, how can you blame such idiotic mistakes such as Collins' and Baker's "efforts" to stop the cross for Man Yoo's 2nd goal the other week on the manager?

By all means call on people to cheer the players on, but they are by no means blameless in this situation.

I'll let you know. I'll be spending the 90 minutes counting the empty seats. Gotta be more exciting than watching us win 1-1 against a shit Bolton team.

There are 7864 seats /tickets still available through the OS. Add to that the no shows and disgruntled season ticket holders and I think it will be well below 30K tomorrow.

Who's more concerned by their Blues friends and fans of other teams ripping it out of you than the actual relegation itself?

We have a team of players who are disinterested, a manager who is so negative and one dimensional in his tactics that it's laughable and little hope for future development unless major, major changes happen soon.

Anyone else want to join me on the apathy bus.

Â