The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got booed as he walked towards the tunnel at both half-time and full-time by a section of the crowd. Inbetween standing ovations for the players, I might add.

By about a dozen retards, I might add. Though that i suppose does count as a section.

So Blackburn manages to get something from Liverpool (away) and Wolves gets something from Arsenal (away).

We on the other hand just roll over and hand both of these top 6 teams 3 points (at home) when it's certainly possible to beat them.

Fans seem to be forgetting who we are. We're not SHA btw. Don't accept this level of dross from this incompetent manager.

I know it might suit an argument but did we roll over against Arsenal?

He got booed as he walked towards the tunnel at both half-time and full-time by a section of the crowd. Inbetween standing ovations for the players, I might add.

By about a dozen retards, I might add. Though that i suppose does count as a section.

Sorry, for me it is probably the retards that are not booing! I am not one to boo ordinarily but I would make an exception for Eck. Not because I dislike him as a man but because I think he is part of the cancer that is currently consuming our club and, if no-one makes their views on this obvious, how will RL get the message that Eck is just not wanted.

Sorry, for me it is probably the retards that are not booing! I am not one to boo ordinarily but I would make an exception for Eck. Not because I dislike him as a man but because I think he is part of the cancer that is currently consuming our club and, if no-one makes their views on this obvious, how will RL get the message that Eck is just not wanted.

I must be a retard then :? I saw a decent performance last night, well better team anyway, and likewise vs Arsenal, yet people are still picking negatives from 3/4 games ago. I'm a firm believer in you're only as good as your last game (performance included), roll on Saturday!

Yes he was booed by a section of fans last night but to call them retards is distasteful no matter whether you support him or not.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it is based on reasoned fact. Just because it may differ from yours there is no need to use that rather uneducated description to dismiss their opinion.

I must be a retard then :? I saw a decent performance last night, well better team anyway, and likewise vs Arsenal, yet people are still picking negatives from 3/4 games ago. I'm a firm believer in you're only as good as your last game (performance included), roll on Saturday!

If you are happy with the direction that Eck is taking this club and the style of football, tactics etc, that he is delivering then you are perfectly entitled to that view BUT I think you are in a small minority.

As for the Stoke game, one swallow doesn't make a summer.

If people pay their money and want to express their view (that most of the fan base share by the way) in a manner that RL will see then I don't think that makes them retards.

Just had a look at the OS. It's really pathetic how small-time McLeish is trying to make us. They're hyping up a 0-0 draw with Stoke like it's some sort of massive achievement.

Agree but a draw against Stoke is never a bad result.

But yeh this what now we should best expect these days - overexcitement of not being beaten by Stoke under this curmudgeon manager.

Stoke afterall are now a better club than us now.

We are well regressing and devolving as a club in general under McLeish - so its no wonder why the club is trying to big up how great that woeful 0-0 diabolical antifootball match was but still a point it was.

It was only a section, hence why I stated that. But it was more than 12 supporters I think you'd find.

As for critisising them for doing so, I sometimes wonder if you can ever win with some people. If everyone started hailing McLeish and the sudden 'two-match turnaround' then the word 'fickle' would be bandied about more than I care to imagine. Two matches doesn't change the fact that the hiring of McLeish was one of the most illogical decisions I can ever remember being made at board level in modern times.

The poll on various internet sites, including this one, suggests only a very small minority want him at this club. If you're one of them, then that's your opinion, but let's not insult those who oppose him. As I said, every fan applauded the players and were fully behind the team - you can't ask for more than that.

Just had a look at the OS. It's really pathetic how small-time McLeish is trying to make us. They're hyping up a 0-0 draw with Stoke like it's some sort of massive achievement.

Hilarious, it truly is. Neither us or Stoke were any good. We both deserved nothing of the game. Stoke knew it was a terrible game by their standards, where as our club are treating it like a cup final. Unbelieveable. There's just no ambition at this club anymore. We can't even safely say we're a solid midtable club.

Agree but a draw against Stoke is never a bad result.

But yeh this what now we should best expect these days - overexcitement of not being beaten by Stoke under this curmudgeon manager.

Stoke afterall are now a better club than us now.

We are well regressing and devolving as a club in general under McLeish - so its no wonder why the club is trying to big up how great that woeful 0-0 diabolical antifootball match was but still a point it was.

It was a good result but nothing more.

I agree completely.

Can you imagine the club's reaction if McLeish gets any sort of result against a top 6 team this season? They'll have to change their trousers about 3 times.

The probability of McLeish getting a result from them though is 0.0000001% and that's me being generous.

Â