The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

As much as I'd like to, it's hard to blame McLeish for today's game.

It is, and it's also his fault we are in a relegation battle because all season we have been complete shit.

I have no sympathy towards the prick. He's bitten off more than he can chew and it's time to spit it out and **** off.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our organisation at corners?

To be fair we lost Cuellar at the last minute so Baker was thrown in, who probably isn't as well drilled. As is Lichaj. Players need to take some responsibility from corners.

How much to pay him off?

How much will we lose if we go down?

I'd estimate between 5-10m to sack him.

As for how much we'd lose if we go down? It's impossible to say and wont be a flat figure like above. We could descend into nothing, slip down a league or even go into administration. We could do a Coventry and linger in the Championship for 10 years without ever getting near promotion or we could bounce back like Newcastle.

However I still get a cold sweat even thinking about it. NOTHING matters this season other than avoiding relegation and picking up enough points to do it. Yes its a desperate, sad, horrible situation but it IS the situation we are in.

The idiot manager we have isnt even the concern right now because he wont get sacked until the summer, even if we stay up. We can deal with him then. But we must get these 4,5 or 6 points we're going to need and quickly. Just imagine not being mathematically safe going into out last game... :shock:

My life is going pretty well at the moment and only thing that is causing a dark cloud above my head is this beloved football club of ours.

A rare result for Chelsea at our place, following us giving Man C 1 of only 2 away wins for 5 months, following a run of results as poor as anyone can imagine.

What does Mcleish have to do to get the sack ?

Relegate us. :cry:

A very real fear for me now, yet i still disagree.

Given our financial situation, relagation would not only lead to the sale of our better players but also one or two promising youngsters.

Without falling into the Alan Hansen trap of 'you never win anything kids' the championship really is a different kettle of fish, Imo we simply wouldn't have a squad capable of promotion. And this is were we disagree, though most fans would argue that Victor Meldrew could do a better job, all things considered i think the board would stick with him.

So for me (and im sure we will agree on this) the best possible way of securing not only our premiership status, but also our long term future is to part company now, whilst we are maybe still seen as a attractive proposition for the pool of talented young managers out there.

Our organisation at corners?

To be fair we lost Cuellar at the last minute so Baker was thrown in, who probably isn't as well drilled. As is Lichaj. Players need to take some responsibility from corners.

So, if we had Cuellar, Collins, Dunne & Warnock for them 2 set-pieces, them goals wouldn't have been scored?

You could build a brick wall around our goal but McPrick would find a way for the opposition to easily penetrate it.

For the fact he has miserably failed to even improve the defence 1%, not alone make it worse by 150% is enough to sack the clown.

He's bitten off more than he can chew and it's time to spit it out and **** off.

This!

I HATED it when people were saying "Oooh, isn't he a brave man for taking the Villa job?". Bullsh*t!

It takes no bravery whatsoever to sign a two million pound per year contract; it takes bravery to walk away and admit that you aren't up to it.

Will he, though? Will he, b*llocks!

Just back from VP. McLeish is to blame for where we find ourselves after 30 games. Today though I can't put too much blame his way. We had 6 youngish/inexperienced lads playing and they could have done no more. In fact all the players gave 100% but it was men against boys for the most part.

We are deep in the shit though and despite the recent injury crisis, and now devastating illness to our captain, we should have secured enough points way before this time to not have to worry about relegation. We haven't and that is McLeishs's fault.

How much to pay him off?

How much will we lose if we go down?

I'd estimate between 5-10m to sack him.

No way he's only on £1 million per season on a 3 year contract you could get rid for £2 million. Relegation would cost the club approximately £45 million. It's too late to sack him now anyway - who you going to put in charge? Do a Wolves and put a caretaker in charge?

Hasn't our defending from corners been better the last couple of months with our experienced back 4?

Do you think we should keep McLeish here????

Christ, why are people thinking I'm pro McLeish. I said in my original post that "As much as I'd like to blame McLeish today, I find it hard to for todays game." I'm not gonna blame someone for the sake of it just because I've blamed them most other games. Don't think he is fully justified for a rollicking today. It was inexperience vs vast experience today.

But if I need to answer your question, I want him gone, as I've said many times.

Â