The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

has this ginger **** been sacked yet?

no?

ah well....im off to watch our ex manager take sunderland to wembley

Oh well, he failed where he didn't at Villa...for what ever reason's he left us he should of stayed...

He had great times at Villa, it will be very difficult to get them at Sunderland, that is obvious.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Randy, the biggest lift you can give the fans is getting rid now! The last person we need if we do get sucked into any kind of relegation battle is McRelegation himself! Hand the keys over to KMac till the end of the season.

we made Walcott and Djourou look world class!

sometimes as much as i loathe Ginger Bollocks I'm also tired of making excuses for one of the worst group of players we have had in decades, there just isn't anyone in that squad that makes me get excited.

you look at the long list of utter failures, Nzogbia, Ireland (ok he has got better), Makoun, Delph, Bradley. Even some of the older players never really became what they should have been Petrov for example has had about 10 outstanding games out of hundreds where he has been mr dependable but average. And don't get me started on Heskey.

The youth hasn't saved us and the whole squad needs a complete rethink but i don't think Eck is the man for that.

The squad doesn't actually need that much of an overhaul, depending on what our aims are. If the clubs want to finish comfatabley mid table, then we'd do so with a little investment and a manager who was tactically aware, could set up an organised formation and provide some man motivation.

I honestly believe if you had Rodgers as our manager and he only bought with him, Britton and Williams, we'd finish top ten. And I don't even think Rodgers is the best manager out there.

A perfect scanario for me this Saturday would be that Villa win (obviously) really turning the style on, then during the last 10 mins or so the whole ground singing something along the lines of 'The Villa is ours, the Villa is ours, F off McLeish, the Villa is ours', or maybe something without the swearing. This would not only sound great, it would have zero effect on the players and the result but would show McLeish 100% that WE do not want him in here.

Oh well, I can dream. More like a lot of boos at HT and even more (if anyone is left) at FT.

The squad doesn't actually need that much of an overhaul, depending on what our aims are. If the clubs want to finish comfatabley mid table, then we'd do so with a little investment and a manager who was tactically aware, could set up an organised formation and provide some man motivation.

I honestly believe if you had Rodgers as our manager and he only bought with him, Britton and Williams, we'd finish top ten. And I don't even think Rodgers is the best manager out there.

Again it comes right down to expectation level.

Without being at our club too much Randy and our board have brought our expectations levels down 100% from when O'Neill was manager.

We saw the investment and we all understood that a five year plan was in place to try and move the club into Champion League places. Although we questioned several of O'Neill's signings we were at least comforted by the fact that our club was beginning to move forward and had a plan for the future.

Consequently expectation levels were high but since then, we all know the history and those very same expectation levels have been buried at the bottom of a very deep pit.

Our chairman is to blame. Rather than own up to the fans that he has got it badly wrong with his managerial appointments since the O'Neill tenure, he has tried to cover those mistakes by misleading the fans into thinking that it was O'Neill's fault, Houlier's fault and now AM's fault for spending all that money with a squad full of players that apart from one or two, my club team wouldn't want.

You appointed those managers Mr Lerner and it is you who must take full responsibility for the worst squad of players at the Villa for a very long time and the fact that you are now cost cutting only compounds those mistakes.

Yes Mr Lerner you might think that we the fans have been hoodwinked into accepting that we must now lower our expectation levels because our recent managers haven't been very good but who employed them.

A perfect scanario for me this Saturday would be that Villa win (obviously) really turning the style on, then during the last 10 mins or so the whole ground singing something along the lines of 'The Villa is ours, the Villa is ours, F off McLeish, the Villa is ours', or maybe something without the swearing. This would not only sound great, it would have zero effect on the players and the result but would show McLeish 100% that WE do not want him in here.

Oh well, I can dream. More like a lot of boos at HT and even more (if anyone is left) at FT.

For crying out loud,WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ???? bite your tongue.

If what you say actually happens we will be stuck with McStupid forever,he will be telling everyone what a great manager he is, and Lerner will believe him.

To be fair we were playing an elite club. Realistically, even with our dutch formation, we shouldn't expect to get a shot on target at the Emirates after all the clean sheets they've had at home this year before we turned up!

Using that sort of thinking you would not expect Wigan to get a shot on target at Anfield ?

Oh yeah, and King Carlos came out today and apologised for his mistakes in the Arsenal game to the fans. Why can't McLeish do that? Face us you coward.

why should he apologize for Cuellar mistakes ;)

has this ginger **** been sacked yet?

no?

ah well....im off to watch our ex manager take sunderland to wembley

Oh well, he failed where he didn't at Villa...for what ever reason's he left us he should of stayed...

He had great times at Villa, it will be very difficult to get them at Sunderland, that is obvious.

Lerner would rather save face as he will end up looking like even more of an idiot than he did when he had to pay off Houllier.

Imagine him sacking AML ? Good god press would have a field day and he would look like the useless tool we all know he is.

Lerner couldnt organise a kidds bag of sweets let alone a football club as he has already shown everyone.

VILLA ARE RIGHT WHERE WE WERE UNDER DOL AND ELLIS !!

Its depressing to see that over several months, 670 pages of depressing posts from disgruntled Villa fans, that Alex McLeish's job still seems to be safe as houses even after such a dog awful season in charge.

So McLeish has come out today and says that Weimann is "making a strong claim for a starting role against Chelsea".

It's too **** late for that now. He made the strongest possible claim he could make by coming on against Fulham to score the winner and you drop in favour of **** Heskey. Take your **** strong claims and **** off McLeish you clearing in the woods.

Oh yeah, and King Carlos came out today and apologised for his mistakes in the Arsenal game to the fans. Why can't McLeish do that? Face us you coward.

why should he apologize for Cuellar mistakes ;)

You know what I meant.

Â