The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who else showed dissent other than Ireland? I await the McLeish has lost the dressing room rumours.

Collymore has mentioned Petrov, Bent, Ireland and N'Zogbia have show dissent today on pitch.

Brilliant - so our club captain is also kicking off at the manager. I can understand why but they should leave it to the fans.

Go and get Paul Lambert.

This

The problem will still linger in the club until certain players are gone. A new manager I believe would still have the ssame issues to deal with. I don't think AM is doing consistantly well enough at the moment and I can understand fans frustration (if not the over reactions by the minority).

I am no ITK but I feel there are still too many distruptive players at the club and will only do things their way. If they don't get their way it has a real problem on our performances. They had it there way in the past and when they have been asked to change it hasn't worked out.

Watching AM press conference on BBC website seems to suggest that also.

I look forward to this season ending and starting a new next year.

The thing that is really pissing me off at the moment is that those of us who don't want AMC, despite the Barcelona-esque football we're playing at the moment, are seen as poisonous to our club.

AMC has no idea how to manage a football club. Yes some of the play is nice at times but we have no organisation. We can't defend and the level of hypocrisy in our team is ridiculous. CNZ gets booted for not hitting the heights of last season but Warnock keeps his place regardless.

Go and get any of Bruce, Howe, McKay, Poyet, Lambert.

Right now it's as much about confidence and morale as it is about ability. AMC clearly has not got the dressing room behind him.

Go and get Paul Lambert.

This

The problem will still linger in the club until certain players are gone. A new manager I believe would still have the ssame issues to deal with. I don't think AM is doing consistantly well enough at the moment and I can understand fans frustration (if not the over reactions by the minority).

I am no ITK but I feel there are still too many distruptive players at the club and will only do things their way. If they don't get their way it has a real problem on our performances. They had it there way in the past and when they have been asked to change it hasn't worked out.

Watching AM press conference on BBC website seems to suggest that also.

I look forward to this season ending and starting a new next year.

Players don't like Managers who are weak characters or pick tactics that just don't suit the players. Managers have to tell players how it is but they also have to get the best out of them. McLeish certainly does not get the best out of the players and he clearly took the job because he thought he'd never get such a big club as Villa in the Premier league. Rangers are big, yes I know, but they play in the equivalent of our League One. They players worked hard un MON, why are they not doing the same under McLeish? Is it because the guy isn't the right man?

So the vast majority of fans don't want him. In fact so much that the attendances are being dramatically effected.

And now the players are making it obvious they don't want him.

OUT OUT OUT

The trouble is the person who actually makes the decision does wnat him, that's why he has to go too.

So the vast majority of fans don't want him. In fact so much that the attendances are being dramatically effected.

OUT OUT OUT

The trouble is the person who actually makes the decision does wnat him, that's why he has to go too.

Don't hold your breath.

So who else showed dissent other than Ireland? I await the McLeish has lost the dressing room rumours.

Collymore has mentioned Petrov, Bent, Ireland and N'Zogbia have show dissent today on pitch.

If true I should be furious about this but to be honest it's the best Villa related news I've heard in ages.

Don't know how much truth there is in the story of certain Villa players showing dissent towards McLeish today but I hope it is true because if us fans can't get rid of the useless prick then hopefully the players can.

Away from the supposed backchat, our problem clearly lies with the lack of control McLeish has over tactics.

We have gained something like the second most points in the Prem from losing positions, yet we have also lost the most points from winning ones. It's almost as if McLeish tells the players to just go out and play football and if you go ahead/behind you defend/attack respectively - it is baffling.

I quite like the guy but he is no tactician - and after today he is seemingly no motivator either if the fallings-out are true. We have improved lately definitely, but the silly substitutions and a lack of control over the way we play is still costing us greatly.

OUT OUT OUT

Oh, certainly.

And would I want that pillock who appointed him appointing someone else? No, not really. But I'm safe in the knowledge that nobody is worse that McLeish.

To think McLeish has made £millions out of being a manager over the last few years.

Just goes to show it's not what you know it's who you know and if you are in the right place at the right time then no matter how much of a **** up you are you can make a mint.

Â