The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memo to Lerner:

This isn't like the NFL. You CAN get relegated.

Act now and sack this useless turd. You can pay him more than he's been paid before, to if to convince yourself that 'he is good!'

But if you polish a turd it's still a turd.

Why not just sell some of the deadwood in January and use that money to pay off McLeish and bring Hughes in?

an awful lot of people on here seem to think it's easy to sell off underperforming shite

it's not

Why not just sell some of the deadwood in January and use that money to pay off McLeish and bring Hughes in?

I'm not even kidding, I think the reason why we didn't go in for Hughes in the summer was because Randy didn't want to upset his friend Al-Fayed, so didn't even attempt to get him.

AM can't even park the bus properly.

Look at all the gaps like Man Utd, Tottenham, Liverpool etc. find so easily. If they were more clinical they could have trashed us with ease without even stepping out of 1st gear.

The 0-2 defeat doesn't do Liverpool much justice at all. It should have been 0-6 and I wish it was because that would have really set the alarm bells running across the entire **** world.

problem is, not only do all of us have different opinion of the team deadwood, but im sure AM also has a different opinion of this, which is a scary thought

whether we like it or not, AM and the deadwood is here to stay

I stil can't get my head around why he uses the same 4 defenders. They've leaked alot of goals this season, provided no assistance or goals. Can't do **** all.

Yet suddenly in the next game here they are again making the same mistakes where they can't defend set pieces and get turned over in open play...So AM says the defending was unacceptable, yet they're not punished because they keep starting every **** game.

The only satisfacion I can get out of any of this, is that the club was warned people would stop going to Villa because of McLeish. They were told it was because as a manager, he is a loser. That he plays negative crap football that no one wants to watch with an awful record in the Premier League, and somebody who did not suit our players in terms of how to play.

They were written off as moans because he was from small heath. So, Randy - when you lose all that money when we are relegated - it's your own fault.

Â