The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, jokers.

The joke is on you if you think a man with 2 Premier League relegations is good enough for this club.

Show me where i said i was happy with him? All i said was i'd like to see the available managers out there do a better job.

hahaha, jokers.

The joke is on you if you think a man with 2 Premier League relegations is good enough for this club.

Show me where i said i was happy with him? All i said was i'd like to see the available managers out there do a better job.

MARK HUGHES.

I could accept performances like today if we had a manager in charge who I believed could build something decent over the next few years. I see nothing but Mcleish wasting money on average shit players.

It's so depressing watching us be so pathetic against half decent teams and knowing there is no way this prick will be sacked.

hahaha, jokers.

Alan Curbishley for one. He'll at least grant us Premier League safety and some good football performances even against the big teams. Much superior to the ginger muppet.

McLeish has nothing to offer at this club apart from risking our elite Premier League status.

I don't think he set the team up badly. I don't think the tactics were bad either. I just think that we need to tighten up on set-pieces and we need to improve our movement when in the opponents half.

Maybe with Gabby & Bent available, we would have had a few more chances?

The blame should fall on the players more than the manager, imo.

hahaha, jokers.

MARK HUGHES.

Our last manager was Gerard Houllier and our current manager is Alex McLeish. Something tells me if we sack McLeish we are going to end up with someone even worse.

Collymore really annoyed me on talksport. first he says no one at the moment can do a better job with this villa side and second he says that villa fans need to "take off there blue tinted specs". does no-one understand that its not because his former blues but plays purely rubbish football. even if he played footie like martinez or rodgers and was former blues that would be fine but he is atrocious

hahaha, jokers.

MARK HUGHES.

Our last manager was Gerard Houllier and our current manager is Alex McLeish. Something tells me if we sack McLeish we are going to end up with someone even worse.

Like who?

hahaha, jokers.

MARK HUGHES.

Houllier was far from perfect and many years past his best but at least he got Villa players to pass the ball to Villa players and go forward.

This manager can't get the team to pass the ball with any conviction other than when going backwards towards their own goal.

hahaha, jokers.

MARK HUGHES.

Like who?

Avram Grant. It's very possible the board could hire someone like him. They have no idea what they're doing.

I thought he'd improve three things:-

1) The hunger and desire of the players. Not seeing it, certainly against the bigger clubs we seem to let them win.

2) Set pieces. We never make any use of our own and we're still probably the worst in the league at defending them. We're marking zonally right now and I don't understand it, if we had a man marking system Dunne wouldn't have lost Skrtel for the goal.

3) Solidity of the defence. Again not seeing it, so many times this season we've been lucky not to lose by more goals.

Add to the negative tactics we expected this is pretty much a disaster.

hahaha, jokers.

MARK HUGHES.

Like who?

Avram Grant or Sven?

Â