GTA 5

Genie

:lol:

I don't particularly find flying planes fun, but I guess I have enough experience with the series to be able to do it with relative ease. Anybody who remembers trying to make that Dodo fly in GTA 3 will know what I mean.

I remember that, I also remember the times that I thought I was going to make it.... only to miss by a few metres, and smash into the wall!

I've played all the GTA's up until GTA 4 when I couldn't get into it. But on my first attempts at flying the plane on GTA 5, I just seemed to struggle. Turning the plane to slow down and properly land on a runway took me an age.

I was a sad kid. Spent hours trying to get the dodo airborne and was thrilled when I finally managed to fly it all the way to the first island and back. Then I crashed and wondered why the hell I had wasted so much time on such a pointless endeavour.

I was a sad kid. Spent hours trying to get the dodo airborne and was thrilled when I finally managed to fly it all the way to the first island and back. Then I crashed and wondered why the hell I had wasted so much time on such a pointless endeavour.

Somewhere there is a VHS tape of me flying the dodo around Liberty City for like an hour.

The "bad sport" servers are a **** joke. If you blow someones car up you get sent there. While there you can't join anyone's servers or missions that have the "good sport" reputation. Can't even join a friends server. They make you pay for the insurance for their car too. I don't mind paying the insurance, but not letting me play with friends for 48 hours is madness.

Edited by Daniel

IGNs 41 tiny mind blowing things in GTA

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/10/09/gta-5-41-tiny-mind-blowing-things

a fair few of them I hadn't notice and they are ridiculous, I think your character looking in the rear view mirror if you press to look behind you whilst driving might be my favourite

The fact that the shadows move with the sun is also a nice touch.

The "bad sport" servers are a **** joke. If you blow someones car up you get sent there. While there you can't join anyone's servers or missions that have the "good sport" reputation. Can't even join a friends server. They make you pay for the insurance for their car too. I don't mind paying the insurance, but not letting me play with friends for 48 hours is madness.

dunce-cap-emily-kelley.jpeg

Yeah. Ok fair play getting labelled a bad sport if you repeatedly teamkill or quit missions, but for blowing up someone's car? Some guy on my server ran me over, so I lobbed a sticky bomb on his car when I respawned and blew it up when he drove off. I get called a bad sport. **** off Rockstar.

Every online player who has played at any time during October is going to get $500,000 in game, as a reward for persevering through the problems. So that's nice.

$7.3m right now. Someone else can have my $500k ;)

For **** sake :lol:

I can't do that kind of thing, I have but to that extent totally kills the game IMO

I was doing the bike selling glitch. Much better results for a little amount of time.

Bridges... 49/50 bridges and I have no idea where the last one is. For all I know I might have flown under it but it just didn't register. So now I have to fly through all of them again and just hope for the best. Brilliant.

Edited by Ginko

Â