GTA 5

Genie

its not a character mod, its a rockstar easter egg -

somewhere on the map (cant think where, you'll come across 4 cars all pointing inward, dead bodies and dogs everywhere, walk on a bit more and theres a dying bloke who tells you not to take the briefcase...

I'm not sure if it's the same lace everytime, but I found this on the west coast of the map, just driving south along the highway.

Edited by Ginko

I'm finding online to be pretty dull. Think it'll die off within a few weeks.

The coop missions are same missions over and over. It's either, steal the drugs or repossess a car. They haven't put heists in yet. I think once they put coop heists in it will get much more fun.

The missions and general everything about the game gets more interesting the further you get into it

somewhere on the map (cant think where, you'll come across 4 cars all pointing inward, dead bodies and dogs everywhere, walk on a bit more and theres a dying bloke who tells you not to take the briefcase...

I'm not sure if it's the same lace everytime, but I found this on the west coast of the map, just driving south along the highway.

I found that 'egg' but I didn't notice any benefit?

That event on the map plays out pretty much like the film does, but over the space of about 2 minutes... Theres a small(ish) cash reward that you stumble on when you find the scene.

That event on the map plays out pretty much like the film does, but over the space of about 2 minutes... Theres a small(ish) cash reward that you stumble on when you find the scene.

Ah, I thought it was something to do with the bowl cut that was mentioned...

My last save didn't, well... save! Have to do 4 tedious parachute jumps again :(

So i just robbed a gas station then it wouldnt let me get in a car. Ran about for a bit not being able to get into a car until i realised that i wasnt taking any damage. Basically i was in god mode in the server. So obviously i had a long shoot out with the police then went to troll the other players. Funny having them empty a full clip into me then kill them with a slap. They kept trying to run me over but id just keep getting back up. So much fun.

Trying to get online has frozen my PS3 twice now.

If it makes you feel any better the above crashed my ps3 and deleted my character. Karma.

If it makes you feel any better one of my friends just lost a million and 10 ranks :lol:

I think I have seen this. Was cruising down the highway when I spotted 3 red dots just off the road. Looking over that way I noticed a few dead bodies all slumped and a couple almost dead. I shot them all from distance using my sniper and went over for a look. I picked up a briefcase that contained £25k. I jumped back in my car and was pursued by 2 armed cars. Stopped, killed them, and that was that. 

The ps3 patch gave me a nice black frozen screen so had to do a system reset then it worked. Haven't touched online yet, may give it a couple of weeks before I do tbh.

Didn't try online before today's patch (ps3), just been on it for a bit. Working very well. The patch didn't load on first attempt, but did on the second. Did a couple of street races, and a team deathmatch. Moderately fun. I was saving money to buy a shirty garage, but during a hold up I wound up killing a pedestrian and got in to a wild police chase. People can watch them on TV in game, right? That would've made interesting viewing!

Not really. There is a patch coming out today, it's already out on PS3 and people said it's not making much of a difference.

It's helped a lot it's just that the people complaining are now complaining harder than ever.

The only thing that is pissing me off with GTA online is the fact it needs only one player to kick you. Several times i've been minding my own business robbing stores and robbing cars and then been kicked for no-reason. This is even more annoying due to the fact you become a bad sport if you get kicked too many times and then you just get put on servers with a bunch of rocket polishers.

The ps3 patch gave me a nice black frozen screen so had to do a system reset then it worked. Haven't touched online yet, may give it a couple of weeks before I do tbh.

Did you try holding down the PS button on the controller? I thought mine was frozen on the black screen... well it kind of was but I was able to quit the game using the PS button.

Finally got online yesterday and played through those boring tutorials it forces you through. I'm sure another player online was trying to stop me from holding up the shop, started shooting me so I shot him and made it away in my car, he started chasing me, so I dropped the handbrake and took a turn, losing him ^_^

Â