GTA 5

Genie

nah that was only any good if you knew where the tank was hidden...

they need to somehow restore the magic of the radio in vice city, its amazing how much of a difference it can make, assuming this game is going to be big, vice city stepping up to san andreas style big, it needs a good radio to stop the driving becoming a chore, VC nailed it

"she's an easy lover..."

• Like 1

nah that was only any good if you knew where the tank was hidden...

they need to somehow restore the magic of the radio in vice city, its amazing how much of a difference it can make, assuming this game is going to be big, vice city stepping up to san andreas style big, it needs a good radio to stop the driving becoming a chore, VC nailed it

"she's an easy lover..."

The thing is, Vice City was set in the 80s, the 80s had better music than we have today.

Picking mine up Tuesday afternoon after I wake up from my night shift, ive then got another night shift Tuesday night but from Wednesday lunchtime until Saturday evening this game will consume me. Phone off. No distractions. I will go....beyond.

• Like 1

Picking mine up Tuesday afternoon after I wake up from my night shift, ive then got another night shift Tuesday night but from Wednesday lunchtime until Saturday evening this game will consume me. Phone off. No distractions. I will go....beyond.

Your anticipation for the game is quite frightening...

Who's selling it at midnight?

Game will be open for it. The one up Solihull always is for the big releases 

I'm not sure if there is still a GAME near me... I've read that Tesco is a possibility.

Order from shop-to, you'll get it a day early

I was tempted by that but I've never heard of Shop-to before, are they reliable?

Â