Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

I think I and most other people on here thought £10m for CNZ was good business in the summer. Can't blame AM for signing him I don't think. Maybe we can put some of the blame for him being so shit since signing at his door though.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I and most other people on here thought £10m for CNZ was good business in the summer. Can't blame AM for signing him I don't think. Maybe we can put some of the blame for him being so shit since signing at his door though.

But maybe you and I and the other fans were clouded by the idea that N'Zogbia basically single-handedly saved Wigan from relegation?

Thinking about it logically, I'm not entirely surprised that N'Zogbia has been a failure. He was at Newcastle, saying "I'm going to move to a big club like Arsenal" and then ends up at Wigan. And it was easy for him to look good at Wigan.

You'd have thought that as a manager, you'd take a careful look at the player, and make a judgement? I cannot believe N'Zogbia was incredible for Wigan and this poor for Villa. I think we've sort of been conned into thinking he's amazing when really he's actually an average player.

I honestly wouldn't be mad if we sold him and used that money for a new player aka Dempsey.

Hmmm a player performing very well for another Premier League side. Sounds familiar. No doubt he would start of slowly, would be slagged off royally by the fans who would then want him out after 6 months without giving him a chance.

He's been truly shit.

To go from young and downing to nzogbia and albrighton is a massive drop.

I'm sure some in the summer were arguing it was an improvement :?

He's so poor at running with the ball, is so predictable, crap crossing and shit set pieces.

Needs to improve big time

He's so poor at running with the ball, is so predictable, crap crossing

I could have sworn that he skinned two Chelsea players before playing a delightful cross to Ireland for our first goal against Chelsea. Must have been someone else.

GIVE HIM TIME GUYS. He is one of our most talented players. Look at Downing at Liverpool. The fans are ripping him apart and saying he is shit and a waste of money. Yet we know that he not shit. Player need time to adjust.

Not sure why i've come in here to read negative comments about NZogbia. He's looked very good lately,and was one of our better players again yesterday.

If you want to criticise, there are 8 or 9 other players out there who should come first.

He just looks physically weak to me and lacks the desire to win the ball. Added to this his touch often lets him down when under no pressure. I never feel confident when he gets the ball in his ability to do the basics. Not saying he won't get better but he's certainly been nowhere near good enough so far.

He's been truly shit.

To go from young and downing to nzogbia and albrighton is a massive drop.

1. No he hasn't

2. What did you expect ?, we sold two international wingers for 38m combined (would've been nearer 45m had Young not been in his last year) and replaced with one 10m player and expected him to replace them both and their assists

If anyones been truly shit it's our board

Â