Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

Yellow Suarez, lucky not to be red

WTF was he thinking ?

Obviously unintentional, he was ball-watching.

You reckon?

0:11, both him and Parker have their eyes fixed on the ball.

IMHO people are letting the Evra incident cloud their perception of this (non) issue.

Yellow Suarez, lucky not to be red

WTF was he thinking ?

Obviously unintentional, he was ball-watching.

You reckon?

0:11, both him and Parker have their eyes fixed on the ball.

IMHO people are letting the Evra incident cloud their perception of this (non) issue.

There is a danger of Suarez being made a pariah. It just looks so deliberate to me.

Suarez does have form to an extent, i'e' biting an opponent. He does have his eyes on the ball for a second but then takes them off it for a the last second or so, as the ball starts to drop, and does seem to look at Scottee. God knows what was going through his mind, he was nowhere near the ball, and even if Scottee had missed the header he would've bee nowhere near it.

Saurez is just a rotten human being. He's up there with Barton and Terry. Utter rocket polishers, held up to be heroes, what a sad world we live in.

By the way he did mean that kick. He knows where Parker is, he looks at him. He knows what he is doing more than Ballotelli did.

I've always actually quite liked Suarez, prior to the Evra incident anyway, but that is undoubtedly intentional in my mind.

He pushed Parker first, so he knew exactly where he was, before proceeding to kick him in the stomach. It's not like he was unsighted, or was unaware of Parker's presence.

Disgraceful.

I'm not sure a pro footballer can mistime a volley to that degree

Unless someone's in the way.

Yes, he's aggressive, overly so in fact, and he deserves the stick for the Evra comment - even if it wasn't racist (just like Terry). But the Parker incident really doesn't look intentional to me.

@Anfieldcat is now officially a Twitter legend after making his debut last night.

Particularly liked - RT: “@AnfieldCat: in my 3 minute cameo I've ran past more players than Stewart Downing has all season #anfieldcat #meow”

Suarez kick was appalling. He should have been sent off for that.

Petrov's boot badly injured Frimpong but that was entirely accidental. Suarez kick was completely intentional and NO different

to Carl Henry's back heel into Albrighton's chest.

I think he got the benefit of the doubt because it happened so quick and it was right in front of the Kop.