Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Leeds won't be shocking Arsenal though. I thought he looked quite good!

They might.

I would love them to but with the return of Henry, too much quality etc I just don't see it happening. We'll see though!

He and Herd benefit from something that seems to be lacking amongst of other youth players... they don't look like a pair of school children. And I think his physical presence could be quite an important asset, because as good as Bannan, Albrighton and co are, their lack of presence can make it all too easy for other teams to outmuscle us in the centre of the park.

My girlfriend bought me this years top for Christmas, with no name on the back. I might get 'Gardner' 4 on the back, in anticipation for next season!

It will be a different shirt next season, and rumour has it made by Macron.

My girlfriend bought me this years top for Christmas, with no name on the back. I might get 'Gardner' 4 on the back, in anticipation for next season!

It makes no difference to Me! I might still get Gardner 4 on this years top. I don't care about continuity of this seasons squad numbers etc

It makes no difference to Me! I might still get Gardner 4 on this years top. I don't care about continuity of this seasons squad numbers etc

Fair do's.

Â