Gary Gardner

ChrisNichollsToe

Scoring goals isn't a bad trick is it?

if it's a striker then no, midfield players are supposed to dictate the tempo of the game, gardner doesn't do this by any stretch of the imagination, his general play is woeful

Frank Lampard has made a pretty good career about doing not much more than being a goal scoring midfielder

if it's a striker then no, midfield players are supposed to dictate the tempo of the game, gardner doesn't do this by any stretch of the imagination, his general play is woeful

Frank Lampard has made a pretty good career about doing not much more than being a goal scoring midfielder

his passing and first touch is still very good, the same cannot be said of gardner

his passing and first touch is still very good, the same cannot be said of gardner

Gardner, 5.30 ....

Clearly no ability to pass a ball.

this, i was at the game tonight, i thought his general play was very poor, a lot of fans are expecting miracles from him then don't, he's just like his brother in all that he can do is shoot

Great, that'll be a step up from most of the current lot then. Perhaps next time we play Tottenham we'll manage more than 3 shots :lol:

Gardner grew into the game tonight after his first goal and was superb. The third goal he made pretty much all by himself. He always wants the ball, rarely loses it and he tracked back very well, too - helping our defence when were caught outnumbered on more than one occasion.

woeful seems strong? where do you think he will end up, i.e league/club?

championship at best- doncaster or someone like that

I just cant take you seriously anymore.

That poor that Real Madrid and Inter took the time and money to send scouts over to watch him before his injury!?

Yep...really shit!

That poor that Real Madrid and Inter took the time and money to send scouts over to watch him before his injury!?

Yep...really shit!

inter who were managed by rafa at the time you mean? quote me on this in the future but he isn't good enough for aston villa football club imo

Yep...really shit!

inter who were managed by rafa at the time you mean? quote me on this in the future but he isn't good enough for aston villa football club imo

Wrong, they were managed by Jose Mourinho.

Gardner, 5.30 ....

1 pass makes him a good player then? i guarantee that he won't make it at this football club, daniel johnson is a much better bet imo

Yep...really shit!

pretty sure it was rafa at the time

Gardner, 5.30 ....

1 pass makes him a good player then? i guarantee that he won't make it at this football club, daniel johnson is a much better bet imo

I swear your all time XI would be filled with black players with dreadlocks.

Oh and Rafael van der Vaart.

Yep...really shit!

pretty sure it was rafa at the time

SGC is surely constantly on a wind up. Saying GG is woeful and bigging up Ethan Moore (recently released by Cheltenham) as world class. Cannot be serious. GG is no Mark Davies that's for sure eh SGC?

I will make a SGC style claim......

Gardner if played would become a permanent fixture in the side. The reasoning being he can pass, and drive the team forward. The one thing he has which the rest of our team lacks, he WANTS the ball. He will therefore be able to dictate the play.

By the way it was Rafa at Inter at the time. The story came up while GG was injured.

Â