Barclays Fantasy League: VillaTalk Championship 11/12

GarethRDR

Can this thread be kept in off topic?

Why?

Well the problems with this is, it never lasts more than weeks or a month because it goes into the gaming section, barely anyone keeps it active and everyone forgets. Off topic makes it slightly more important!! and feel more people will keep upto date and join in. :)

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not working for me either! I just tried with that site you specified aswell and still no luck. I keep getting the following message...

The requested resource could not be loaded because the server returned an error:

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

I either get...

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

OR

The requested resource could not be loaded because the server returned an error:

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

I've already done a team on there anyway I just haven't joined the mini league yet.

Do the players value change throughout the weeks?

Yes. If they're bought by a lot of people or score highly (usually those facts go hand in hand), they'll increase by 0.1m per week or even 0.2m if there's a huge purchase on them. Similarly if people sell a player by the bucket load (injury for example) he'll drop in price.

I'm sure points have nothing to do with value and it is strictly to do with transfers in or transfers out. I often gamble on a couple of players that have low selection % in the hope of raising money.

my team is:

Given

Cahill - Kompany - A.Cole

Nani - Nzogbia - AYoung - Milner - Moses

Bent - Rodallega

Bench: Ruddy, Jones, Shawcross, De Laet.

Big gamble having both Young and Nani in the team but they are both point machines.

Â