Photography?

trimandson

bloody hell three days and it slipped to page three

Anyway, saw this before on a stumble - if you ignore the spiritual toss that the festival about (and by clicking this link you will miss it)

Blink photography

I thought that a) the bloke took some great shots and B) it was a cool idea for displaying photographs on the web

Some great photos there Bicks!

slightly off topic but before i do a real post about it i'll try here... i need to be pointed in the right direction in how to create a web page to make pdf files available for download, and also a page for a contact form where people can enter there details and message, click submit and it lands in my inbox. I'm just starting to research how to do it so if anyone can help.. i'm a total novice so don't go mad with jargon!

oh and to keep the thread on topic..

mark.jpg

Talking about circular polarisers, I bought one for my Fuji S9500, used it out in Cyprus with sky and water shots, but couldn't notice a difference when I turned it, through the LCD screen or the view finder. Now both are LCD , would this effect it? or is my camera adjusting automatically due to the polariser, ? Or did it actually work but I'm too thick to know? Answers on a postcard please........................... or you could post here to put me out of my misery!

i thought i´d cheat for a change.. ;-)

just spotted one way that basically says stick it on the server, i added that bit to make it simple, and then link straight to it and if they have acrobat bobs your uncle, if not link to acrobat too so they can get it. hmm... that's one way so far...

• 2 weeks later...

Help! Anyone got any tips on photographing fish? Finding it very difficult!!! Best two thus far.. 'almost' get away with poor focus at this size but any bigger and they give the game away!!!!

363888795_be8f529e91.jpg

367091570_a8fbb00256.jpg

Thanks Bicks, I've been trying to use the rules of thirds a bit better, and think a bit more about composition, but it isn't easy. I have plenty of photos I wouldn't show!!! I would have liked to get down on the beech to take some more interesting shots of the wooden stumps and shore line, but I've got a dodgy ankle ATM, and didn't want to risk turning it again. Oh well thats the beauty of digital photography, there is always next time!!

Â