Photography?

trimandson

Pete, the one that Ingram85 highlighted is that taken just off the Lytham - Warton road by the boatyard? There was a cracking sunset again tonight and it would have been good to compare the with and without snow pics.

Hardly! I'm really struggling getting decent photographs of people. I've taken loads this week and not a single even vaguely passable one. So that's my challenge this week, to take a decent portrait.

That picture of the Solway Harvester reminded me of the whole affair - tragic. It depresses me everytime I drive past it, I wish they'd tow it out to the depths and sink it now the inquest is finished with.

Yep, it's really tragic. The seven people onboard were trapped inside and drowned when it went down, what a horrible end. My friend's yacht is moored near it in the harbour, not exactly what you want to see when you go out sailing.

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic.

My favourite:

20_male-web.jpg

Reminds me of the story of the Children of Lir. It seems like no time has passed, but they're all much older. In a flash, if you will.

I'd try to do it myself but by the next time I see a picture of myself as a child, I'll have forgotten all about this thread

She was a close second but I figured that posting the picture of her younger counterpart on VT so soon after my things that piss you off story, might be taking the biscuit a little bit.

It's the three girls in the garden

Â