• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, i've been away from the laptop/news/internet since monday, met some mates, travelling,etc.

Turn on the laptop to catch up today a few hours ago now am back in Poland........

Heck over 700pages here now!

Whoever layed McLeish on Betfair are shitting it now i say!

I fear, if AM is employed as Manager it'll be exactly like Hodgson at Liverpool.

Hodgson (albeit a better manager than AM) was never accepted by the fans at Anfield and he never had time to settle or build a team, the disrest caused problems on the pitch too and Liverpool had an awful half a season until they bit the bullet and sacked him, costing more money!!!

With AM, he'll never have the new manager's period of grace settling into the job. If we lose or perform poorly from the off he'll be booed and heckled and this unfortunately will rub off on the players and we'll find ourselves in another relegation fight - something I thought the club did not want to find themselves in.

I'd still like to know how many other candidates have been interviewed or are lined up to be interviewed!

Wow, i've been away from the laptop/news/internet since monday, met some mates, travelling,etc.

Turn on the laptop to catch up today a few hours ago now am back in Poland........

Heck over 700pages here now!

Whoever layed McLeish on Betfair are shitting it now i say!

Im one of them. Shit myself last night. Today I've accepted my £90 loss but as I have no plans to go villa park under AM I will look at it as a saving overall.

The thing I don't understand is that if we appoint AM, who has only just recently become available and to RL attention. what have the board been doing for the last week or so? If we appoint AM, this might suggest that week or so RL has indeed been tapping him up, Birminigham actualy have a case.

if the board are not prepared to spend maybe they should appoint from within.it will take 80 million plus to buy a squad that will challenge for top 5 considering the amount of players leaving or wanting out.