• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want a manager in now to get on with the business of selling the players who want to go and bringing in fresh blood/prepping for the new season. I think big Eck deserves a chance if appointed, people fall back to his style of football at Blues, but Hibs fans are saying they played the most attacking football they have seen under him. I don't think Randy would accept it if he was gonna play the sort of football he did at Blues, which was affective for the most part for them, but not great to watch.

Some of the reactions have been embarrassing quite frankly, people saying they won't care about the club no more or they'll not go to a game this season or till he is gone. Villa till I die my arse. I was mad about this for a couple of days, but I am starting to find quite a few positives in. Hopefully with the money and backing of the chairman, he'll be able to get the balance right from his time at Birmingham and his times in Scotland with Motherwell, Hibs and Rangers. A good balance between defence and attack. I'm not convinced he had his way at Birmingham. With a good team of staff around him at Villa, I recon he could get work out. If it doesn't, then the club will still be here when he is gone. Decent guy, strong character, could be what we need. He managed Blues for 3 years, but I think his relationship with that club has been shattered since Carson came in.

Don't get me wrong, I am thinking, what are the board doing, but if they do it, I refuse to believe it is all doom and gloom. If Alex McLeish was not the manager of Blues, but some other Premier League club with similar poor quality of playing staff, and the date was March 3rd 2011, then I don't think many people would be as apposed to the idea. Still got a club full of dire players to 9th and a cup.

This managerial stuff has been a drain, the sooner it is **** over the better.

Actually that's a good point about MON. Although I don't rate him as a manager and was glad to see the back of him, I do wonder what really went on behind closed doors when he walked out. I actually think it was the board who **** up big time and they were lucky enough that MON kept quiet throughout the whole mess.

Yawn

He was fired because he was a rocket polisher who spunked loads of money away on players and then ignored them.

Move on.

I'm struggling to believe this is really happening! It's like finding out your hot wife who has always been faithful, has been shagging a dole scrounging fat bastard with no hair and teeth, and she tells you she's going to move in with him.

That actually did happen to me a few years back.

And I feel more gutted tonight than I did then

Lets say he turns us down - what level are we after ?

Mick Mccarthy

Simon Grayson

in way Mcleish isn't the problem - its the calibre of manager we seem to be after. - I am wondering now if Wigan offered Martinez a bigger salary than was on offer at villa ?

OMG, its getting comical

'>bcfc statement

I can't believe I've been on a bluenose website

LOL that is the most unprofessional statement in the history of football, a sunday football club could of done better...

Blues make themselves look more of a laughing stock everyday...

The chinese make the Kumars look like saints,i really fear for their status as footballing club in the future,i can see adminstration and points deduction coming their way very soon.

Game Over for Blues and good night :-)

This site is so slow. It takes an eternity just to click between pages.

I guess that the owner needs to make those 'donate' buttons bigger :winkold:

Thanks, I never knew that wanking into a jar would make my internet browsing experience much better. I'll give it a go.

"The matter is now with Birmingham City FC's lawyers and no further comments will be made."

Thank **** for that.

Having to work out what their Engrish was saying was giving me a headache.

I don't care that McLeish has an interview, he's available and can throw his hat in the ring if he wants. It's not as if he's guarenteed the job by turning up.

However, what i'd like to know (and the official statement makes no reference to) is are there any other candidate interviews 'imminently' lined up alongside McLeish????

If not, why not???

I just want a manager in now to get on with the business of selling the players who want to go and bringing in fresh blood/prepping for the new season. I think big Eck deserves a chance if appointed, people fall back to his style of football at Blues, but Hibs fans are saying they played the most attacking football they have seen under him. I don't think Randy would accept it if he was gonna play the sort of football he did at Blues, which was affective for the most part for them, but not great to watch.

Some of the reactions have been embarrassing quite frankly, people saying they won't care about the club no more or they'll not go to a game this season or till he is gone. Villa till I die my arse. I was mad about this for a couple of days, but I am starting to find quite a few positives in. Hopefully with the money and backing of the chairman, he'll be able to get the balance right from his time at Birmingham and his times in Scotland with Motherwell, Hibs and Rangers. A good balance between defence and attack. I'm not convinced he had his way at Birmingham. With a good team of staff around him at Villa, I recon he could get work out. If it doesn't, then the club will still be here when he is gone. Decent guy, strong character, could be what we need. He managed Blues for 3 years, but I think his relationship with that club has been shattered since Carson came in.

Don't get me wrong, I am thinking, what are the board doing, but if they do it, I refuse to believe it is all doom and gloom. If Alex McLeish was not the manager of Blues, but some other Premier League club with similar poor quality of playing staff, and the date was March 3rd 2011, then I don't think many people would be as apposed to the idea. Still got a club full of dire players to 9th and a cup.

This managerial stuff has been a drain, the sooner it is **** over the better.

If we had money for players - I don't think we would be appointing Mcleish

hopefully blues win any legal action against us and save us from having mcleish as our manager

As soon as I saw the story thats what I thought, hope they take us to the cleaners making it impossible to sign him. Never thought I'd hear myself saying that!

If Randy goes ahead and pays the money to get him in as well that will be the biggest insult going...call himself a fan, he should have that tattoo removed.

This is **** ridiculous. Blues fighting to keep him, Randy fighting to appoint him, and both sets of fans want to see the back of him.

2 bald men fighting over a comb