• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“@charliee1972: Villa fans not winding anyone up! Don't know how true which is why I asked Oliver holt! It's only what I was told.”

Another twitter ITK bites the dust!

This is why I did my best NOT to retweet his original tweet to Holt. I knew people would catch on, but unfortunately no one could find it so I had no choice but to press the button. I was trying to do it discreetly.

I've feel bad now because it's ALL over twitter and this guy is being besieged!

Why would Aston Villa release a statement saying that Moyes is staying at Everton?

I didn't think the fan reaction for McLeish could get worse than what was put forward for McLaren but I actually think it's worse.

It will not end well if he is appointed.

Neil Moxley is a disrespectful please keep your thoughts re. comparisons of people to body parts to yourself on this board who hasn't a clue whats going on, as none of the other press do either he makes his reports so damning to get attention to the point I think he has Münchhausen syndrome!

His latest tweets although about AM were very unprofessional and like his Villa story unfounded.

Now I know you are reading the forums thanks to your piss take with Talkshite but piss off and learn how to report.

Just keeping it real guys. I want Moyes as much as the next man but washed up ex players aren't ITK. Regardless of who we appoint MM has covered all bases with his BS

Stop getting on like a child mate. MM was in ITK! While I don't know much about YorkshireCoop, I am willing to listen to what he has to say. Lets face it if he isn't ITK then big deal, it would be just one more person talking crap in this thread.

Round and round and round and round.

Circles...

“@charliee1972: Villa fans not winding anyone up! Don't know how true which is why I asked Oliver holt! It's only what I was told.”

Another twitter ITK bites the dust!

This is why I did my best NOT to retweet his original tweet to Holt. I knew people would catch on, but unfortunately no one could find it so I had no choice but to press the button. I was trying to do it discreetly.

I've feel bad now because it's ALL over twitter and this guy is being besieged!

Julie

He chose to send out the original tweet so I wouldn't feel sorry for him.

Just keeping it real guys. I want Moyes as much as the next man but washed up ex players aren't ITK. Regardless of who we appoint MM has covered all bases with his BS

Stop getting on like a child mate. MM was in ITK! While I don't know much about YorkshireCoop, I am willing to listen to what he has to say. Lets face it if he isn't ITK then big deal, it would be just one more person talking crap in this thread.

Round and round and round and round.

Circles...

Chris (YorkshireCoop) has posted on here a fair few years now, and works with ex-players for hospitality events and such. He's not the kind of person who would either claim to know exactly what is happening, or to make stuff up for the sake of attention. Any slamming of him on here is pathetic.

I never gave abuse just question his/her generic statements. MM is the main culprit though no one can deny he has posted contradictory and vague information throughout this saga. I have more respect for Villa_Insider at least she posts solid info.

Julie

He chose to send out the original tweet so I wouldn't feel sorry for him.

True but I don't think he would have an inkling of the firestorm ahead.

He is a stockbroker from Liverpool who has clients who are part of EFC...so he reckons .. he also said Moyes is on holiday in Barbados.

He was supposed to be going to try and confirm if the call was genuine. Might not bother now..

Is he on the wind up ?............. I don't know...