• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to confim, I am not saying I have heard Moyes has signed a contract.

However, I am told 100% that it will not be McCleish, and until Moyes officially rules himself out of the race, I am still in hope.

What does seem strange, is that no links with other managers are being discussed in the media but the one of McCleish. We have stated that we don't want Mark Hughes ( apparently ) , so I am still confident that talks are on going with Moyes.

I know nothing more than this that is worth talking about

Source?

Helicopter just landed at BHX from the North West. My man didn't notice who got off............ :bang:

Not normally one to fan the flames when it comes to speculation and whatnot, but doesn't Moyes own a helicopter?

I'm sure I read somewhere that he was quite happy with his lot up there; big pad plenty of acres, horse racing interests and own personal helicopter et.c. Admittedly this was offered as justification at the time as to why he wouldn't move.

I don't think it's impossible Moyes would come to us but I do think it unlikely. We probably are a better bet in some respects than Everton as far as fanbase, infrastructure and resources are concerned. But he's slowly built that Everton squad up piecemeal over the years and might feel he's only one or two players away from having a really good side. I don't think Kenwright would risk the further dent to his popularity either.

Lol no moyes doesnt own a helicopter. Plus hes back from barbados sat/sun so why hire a helicopter fly in to lpool then fly to birmingham?

I really do believe that this is our moment of shame as Aston Villa supporters.

Mistakes from the board have led to this and sparked the attitude of some.

Perhaps. But perhaps those people should also stop taking the information that Sky Sports gives out as the gospel.

Ex-players know the same as us, nothing. This Coops guy was involved in the Moyes stuff last time. Saying we're in for an interesting couple of days isn't being ITK, it's pretending to be ITK so he can take any credit if something happens. Must be taking notes from MM.

Oh yes, I see why MM doesnt post on here anymore...

Some ex players know nothing, you are right. However, some who are involved at the club on a day to day basis do.

I am not pretending to be in the know to credit for anything, in fact quite frankly I couldnt really care less.

Last post on here, not interested in getting into a pointless debate.

Amen to that fella.

Sorry I maybe misread what was going on with facebook. I think the club are just coming out to address Villa fans this evening. Whether that is directly to the media or just to the facebook group; I don't know.

oh ok.. Villa confirmed this? that they will release a statement tonight?

If so, interesting.

Just keeping it real guys. I want Moyes as much as the next man but washed up ex players aren't ITK. Regardless of who we appoint MM has covered all bases with his BS

Hey Dick! Your name is DICK isn't it? Thanks for losing us another ITK Dick!

Where did I slag you off? Nowhere. You were saying you are 100% certain, and ALL i stated was that I also know as I have read the exact same tweet as you have. From coop_86. So there you go.

No slagging off here

I was only kinda pulling your leg when I said slagging off.... cos I'd done my Miss Marple bit for the day!

Sorry I maybe misread what was going on with facebook. I think the club are just coming out to address Villa fans this evening. Whether that is directly to the media or just to the facebook group; I don't know.

oh ok.. Villa confirmed this? that they will release a statement tonight?

If so, interesting.

According to the facebook page.

you know there has been that much talk and aggro over the next appointment that it's not even exciting anymore it's just getting boring and we know nothing. All i know is i dont think villa is going to be the same as it was whoever the appointment if it is ann out of the blue signing like Van Gaal for example i think everyone will come togther.

yet i dread to think whats going to happen if we sign AM im guessing some crazy revolt and every game AM will have to sit in a bullet proof dugout.

"ITK's" crave attention, he'll be back so stop crying.

Dick I follow him on Twitter so all good, just people on here miss out, we already lost MM who is also a good source no matter what you think.