• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

So he takes them down and then walks out. He should be lauded as a Villa Park hero for that alone. Oh and before he leaves he spends all their transfer kitty on a convicted rapist. The guy is a genius. Get him here and put up a statue.

:clap::crylaugh:

When ya put it like that....

Still don't want him here tho

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Moyes was to come here, would he actually have more money to spend?

After this summer, the FFP rules kick in... and Villa have similar revenue to Everton, so they will have similar transfer & wages budget going forward.

Randy won't be allowed to subsidise the club anymore.

Why why why oh why does anyone listen to talkshite and take it seriously. They thrive off you phoning in and posting about talkshite is only advertising them and making the situation worse.

Switch the f**king thing off for your own sanity! (and the rest of ours who never listen either)

If it is Moyes or Mcleish or Hughes or anyone else then I hope he/she has a list of targets already. As with any summer without a major tournament the market opens early. We will be looking to sign at least 5/6 new players and the last thing we want is the last day scrambles a la Martin O'Neill.

Why why why oh why does anyone listen to talkshite and take it seriously. They thrive off you phoning in and posting about talkshite is only advertising them and making the situation worse.

Switch the f**king thing off for your own sanity! (and the rest of ours who never listen either)

Could not believe what I was hearing at the weekend, I love to listen to talksport for the same reason I love reading the sun and it doesnt include taking anything they say / print seriously.

Anyway, at the weekend I heard Villa fans ringing up in outrage crying to Ian Danter the blue nose and some yank who thinks he has some kind of valid opinion on soccer, I mean football.

Can't understand why our fans give either of them the time of day yet alone to ring up and start the sentance "I've been listening to you all day and to be honest your really winding me up...". Mission accomplished by Danter and Yanky and another Villa fan looks like a mug.

After this summer, the FFP rules kick in... and Villa have similar revenue to Everton, so they will have similar transfer & wages budget going forward. Randy won't be allowed to subsidise the club anymore.

There will be ways to get around those FFP restrictions.

If Moyes was to come here, would he actually have more money to spend?

After this summer, the FFP rules kick in... and Villa have similar revenue to Everton, so they will have similar transfer & wages budget going forward.

Randy won't be allowed to subsidise the club anymore.

a) not actually true, Randy can put in up to £40mil in first 3 years

B) Randy has the means to obtain said £40mil, the failed corrie actor certainly does not

c) same revenue does not mean same spending power, Everton are in financial shit street, ever since their own fans forced the enquiry into the new stadium which denied them being able to build it. Everton are skint beyond skint but Kenwright just won't let go