• Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont want the McCleish stuff to be true

buy SSN saying McCleish returning from holiday in Corsica.

Isnt that where Randys jet went...

oh shit

is it too late to say i want McClaren now?

not that i do, but surely even he would be better

Some paper said he was on holiday in Italy.

although french, corsica is actually closer to italy :-(

Get over Moyes, he isn't coming. That's not even realistic.

Don't know why everyone's heart is set on Moyes when Hughton is available. He's a perfectly good manager with a good transfer record. Got Newcastle promoted and then kept them mid-table. Why would Lerner even consider shite like McLeish when Hughton is available?

Do me a favour mate and **** OFF.

Steve, I join you in that.

What a condescending tosser he is, wonder if he blows his nose after talking out of it.

Meh, you know the people floating this Moyes stuff are probably red dippers on twatter taking the piss, right?

Wouldn't mind him coming to you so we can do transfer business with Everton again. Just saying this is most likely made up, and this whole Coyle-Moyes-McLeish triangular musical chairs scenario defies logic. How the bloody hell is that condescending?

The only person who will tell you exactly who the new manager will be is Randy Lerner or Paul Faulkner - not 'club sources' or bookies as said in a statement, so as I said, sit back and enjoy comedy of British media speculation - Villa speak to fans first, not the media.

Don't know why everyone's heart is set on Moyes when Hughton is available. He's a perfectly good manager with a good transfer record. Got Newcastle promoted and then kept them mid-table. Why would Lerner even consider shite like McLeish when Hughton is available?

What a condescending tosser he is, wonder if he blows his nose after talking out of it.

Meh, you know the people floating this Moyes stuff are probably red dippers on twatter taking the piss, right?

Wouldn't mind him coming to you so we can do transfer business with Everton again. Just saying this is most likely made up, and this whole Coyle-Moyes-McLeish triangular musical chairs scenario defies logic. How the bloody hell is that condescending?

We're a touchy bunch at the moment, these are very worrying times for our club.

We're a touchy bunch at the moment, these are very worrying times for our club.

There is a lot of touchy Villa fans. People at work keep asking me stuff and laugh at links and them links turning down bla bla bla. Im quite laid back i just laugh and say wait and see, i dont have an idea who it will be and neither does any journalist by the look.

The papers, SSN and talksport are winding me up a little, but when they do i tend to switch them off.

Although i do hope to pull a big one out of the bag to go, **** you everybody, we are Aston Villa we can do this.

Zola out of the blue...(not saying I want him but he's just a name that hasn't been mentioned..)

probably a reason he hasn't been mentioned....... he's shit!! (IMO)

Don't really disagree, well I think he's okay at best, he can't be shit. He's Zola :(

I'm sure he'll become favourite at some point just like the other 100 we've been linked with.

I'm sure he'll become favourite at some point just like the other 100 we've been linked with.

Well now that you have mentioned him on here he's probably odd's on already and the clearings in the woods will be tweeting??

So today I spoke with former villain Juan Pablo Angel

Oh you name dropper!!

At the end of the day, tweeters, the press and itk's seem to have no idea whatsever who we are after and what is going on!! Quite annoying from us fans point of view! Just a snippet of information would be good!

on the contrary i would say for the first time under Randys reign, the press seem to know exactly whats going on. They knew about Martinez, they knew about Hughes and they knew about Mclaren. All seem to stack up.

on the contrary i would say for the first time under Randys reign, the press seem to know exactly whats going on. They knew about Martinez, they knew about Hughes and they knew about Mclaren. All seem to stack up.

Nonsense.

They didn't know 9weeks ago when we wrote to Wigan.

Who else have we written too?

They didn't know until David Whelan on purpose the day before a decision was due announced to the world our interest, we obviously asked him to do this and he didn't do it to ensure Martinez would stay in the slightest!

Why didn't Whelan announce it when Villa first wrote to him, or at the start of the week when Villa made contact with Martinez?

Its far more interesting for papers to write about an apocalypse at Villa than something positive going on.

Especially when they know most Villa fans being as they are will always think the worst, thus buy their paper, read their twitter and visit their website.

So today I spoke with former villain Juan Pablo Angel

Oh you name dropper!!

At the end of the day, tweeters, the press and itk's seem to have no idea whatsever who we are after and what is going on!! Quite annoying from us fans point of view! Just a snippet of information would be good!

Eh???

The only reason anyone knew about Martinez was the fact Dave Whelan come out and actually said something. It had gone 9 days completely in the dark.

Hughes/McClaren ....we don't know anything. No one does.

They haven't got a clue.

Carsley, who made 198 appearances during six years at Goodison Park, said: “I wouldn’t see the benefit of him leaving Everton, which in my opinion is a bigger club.

“He’s so well thought of at Everton that he’d perhaps find it hard to move to Villa.

“If you were talking about one of the top four clubs then maybe but I wouldn’t see the benefit of him leaving Everton, which in my opinion is a bigger club.”

Carsley, who is currently a free agent after being released by Championship outfit Coventry City, also believes Moyes’ commitment to Everton is strong enough for him to resist approaches from clubs with Champions League football on offer.

“I wouldn’t have thought so to be honest,” he added. “He’s that determined and focused on doing well for Everton that I wouldn’t have thought he’d be thinking about anything else.

“Having worked with him for so many years I know how dedicated he is to Everton and pushing them on.”

"Everton are a bigger club" :lol: (it may be a sideway step for him...bigger club though? no)