• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Talksport reported last night that Martinez was going to turn us down they do have sources

I said yesterday afternoon after listening to Dave Whelan interview that Martinez wasn't coming to Aston Villa, you could just tell from the interview he was staying at Wigan.

He didn't turn us down, he didn't want to upset the Wigan fans by having an interview with us...As that's all it was an interview.

Not only that! the only reason he would have got an interview was because we asked Wigan if we could talk to him and Randy is a man of honour and would not go back on his word.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been away for hours - actually anything in this Moyes thing?

Well just that Moyes is the number one target, but a long way to go.

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @Avillafan no I wouldn't believe it just yet either. I'm still not confident as I think Moyes believes he is bigger. But let's see

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @Avillafan @mini_beest Look #avfc don't get too excited - Villa are trying it but it's not a deal done that some are suggesting .

20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

Ok seems the cat is out of the bag. Moyes is number 1 target, and is he is the man we hinted at last night. Still work to be done #avfc

41 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Come on Moyes!! You welcome here! ..............And you'll have £££££££££££££££ to spend...

Why not bring Arteta, Jagielka, & Howard with you.....You know it makes sense.

that little Aussie too

Baines would be more than welcome.

Been away for hours - actually anything in this Moyes thing?

Well just that Moyes is the number one target, but a long way to go.

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @Avillafan no I wouldn't believe it just yet either. I'm still not confident as I think Moyes believes he is bigger. But let's see

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @Avillafan @mini_beest Look #avfc don't get too excited - Villa are trying it but it's not a deal done that some are suggesting .

20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

Ok seems the cat is out of the bag. Moyes is number 1 target, and is he is the man we hinted at last night. Still work to be done #avfc

41 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

Sounds promising. When Houllier left I had three names in my head; Coyle, Martinez and Moyes. Not necessarily in that order. Either of those three would have done. One off the list, still two to go and my £50 on Coyle at 10-1 could still come off.

Has MM had anything to say or add to what he's previously said on H&V today?

Naa, all gone quiet from MM, he said he ain't posting until something more to say as he is getting a lot of abuse on twitter.

There is an Everton fan posting shit about Villa... Saying Moyes won't come to us as we are crap and our support is shit. Quite funny tbh... What a cock.

Naa, all gone quiet from MM, he said he ain't posting until something more to say as he is getting a lot of abuse on twitter.

There is an Everton fan posting shit about Villa... Saying Moyes won't come to us as we are crap and our support is shit. Quite funny tbh... What a cock.

THAT IS NOT MYSTERYMAN!! He is a fake!!

THAT IS NOT MYSTERYMAN!! He is a fake!!

Some people really have to keep up..... 80th time?

Moyes - would be a major coup - but will be very difficult to snare. But Mark Hughes has a comparable record - so why not get a comparable manager a whole lot easier - its not as if Lerner and Faulkner are the 'Ace' poachers is it ?

Moyes - would be a major coup - but will be very difficult to snare. But Mark Hughes has a comparable record - so why not get a comparable manager a whole lot easier - its not as if Lerner and Faulkner are the 'Ace' poachers is it ?

comparable record? how? Hughes has never taken a side into top 4!