• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS media it's a farce as you're making it out to be not Villa.

Keep coming up with your shit stories, Martinez was probably one of many candidates and only you have made him out to be our first choice.

Shame people will fall for all of this. Randy tries to do things the right way yet as always they try to mess it all up.

That's it, I'm not going to convince myself someone will be our manager until I see a picture of them holding a Villa shirt. McClaren, Hughes, Benitez, Ancelotti and Martinez have all been nailed on to be our manager at some point.

Isn't is possible that actually Lerner may have gone to see Houllier in his holiday home in Corsica. He was initially going to go there is April to recuperate. I honestly think we are getting a little carried away with a flight that may just be a simple visit to check out how Houllier is doing. Although he is no longer a part of Aston Villa; I'm sure Randy still holds him in high regards and maybe, just maybe, he just wanted to check in with him to see how he is doing.

Isn't is possible that actually Lerner may have gone to see Houllier in his holiday home in Corsica. He was initially going to go there is April to recuperate. I honestly think we are getting a little carried away with a flight that may just be a simple visit to check out how Houllier is doing. Although he is no longer a part of Aston Villa; I'm sure Randy still holds him in high regards and maybe, just maybe, he just wanted to check in with him to see how he is doing.

Houllier said he was staying in England.

Keep coming up with your shit stories, Martinez was probably one of many candidates and only you have made him out to be our first choice.

Shame people will fall for all of this. Randy tries to do things the right way yet as always they try to mess it all up.

100% this

talksport make it out like randy sent Wigan a letter 9 days ago and has been sat the phone ever since

I hope our new manager goes all fergie on them, print shit about us and we don't let them into VP for interviews

I doubt he'd just pop over to see his mate when we're in the middle of a very important manager search...

Houllier said he was staying in England.

Well back in Arpil he was going to go back to his holiday home. I don't know. Anyone's guess.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Gerard-Houllier-tells-Aston-Villa-I-don-t-need-a-break-and-want-to-work-from-home-not-go-on-holiday-to-Corsica-article729334.html

I agree. Although you can't blame the media - they are just doing their job by promoting debate and selling newspapers. I blame the culture we now live in whereby Joe Bloggs will typically believe everything and anything a media source has to say without question.

This thread is perfect evidence of that. It's a sorry state of affairs.

TalkSport know shit.

Their 'source' is reading the back pages of The Mirror. Fact.

I finally gave up with that hateful station this morning. Got Classic FM on now, much better for my blood pressure.