• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a terribly slow day. It's nearly time for dinner and there hasn't been a single new odds-on favourite for the job all day. What a let-down after yesterday.

Come on you journalists, please, at least make up something plausible to liven things up a bit...

I agree. I was hoping for at least some comments from MM or that guy on avillafan.com. Nothing. Oh well. I'm going out in about an hour so odds are something will happen then. :lol:

If doug was in charge and fans where unhappy we were hiring a manager like Martinez I bet it wouldn't be called embarrassing.

It seems for some reason now randy is in charge no one should ever be unhappy with anything he does.

i have been a member of villa talk for a fair bit now and im sick of these type of threads they really divide villa fans when really i think everyone is as bad as eachother on the one hand you get the fans who are completly up their own arse and need to get off their high horse just because some people are very passionate about the club and are not happy with the appointment does not give you the right to start calling them spoilt brats.

yet on the other hand some people need to accept we are not a super club which has endless cash and most world class managers only look world class because they are lucky enough to have worked at clubs with mountains of money. I personally won't be thrilled if martinez is the man to take us forward i can only see him hitting top half if he is lucky.

If doug was in charge and fans where unhappy we were hiring a manager like Martinez I bet it wouldn't be called embarrassing.

It seems for some reason now randy is in charge no one should ever be unhappy with anything he does.

He hasn't hired anybody yet!!

Wonder why he is there then, what managers are currently employed or live around the Madrid area?

If he is in Madrid it is entirely feasible that it isn't on Villa business! He might have left instructions with PF and others and decided to visit the Prado to get away from it all.