fifa 12

fifa09don

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rite then can someone explain this ultimate team thing to me as ive never bothered with it

you create your team

you play in random cups

you trade players and bid for them in auctions

that much I get

but....I have only just started it and

do you get more points for playing online cups?

how often do the cups get updated as lst night when just starting off there was only 1 single player cup that my squad could participate in and it was ridiculously easy.

are the online cups pretty evenly matched I dont wanto be playing with a team of nobodies against messi and kaka

can you change you teams kit?

does any one have any tips to make points any quicker?

Depends on the requirements of the Cup.

Some allow any players to be used, so chances are you'll be matched up against someone with Messi or whoever at some point. The Silver/Bronze/Mac rating tournements are generally evenly match since people usually just field the best they can.

Within the packs that you can buy with your coins you will get team kits and badges, you can then go to the My Club section to make them your active badge/kit.

You get around 500 coins or so per each game you win, then you get more for winning a tournement. Just keep playing, you still get points when you lose so don't quit even if you get battered as it also affects your DNF % which will result in you getting less coins in the future. I think in general, the reward for the Online Cups is higher than the Single Player ones, I coulud be wrong though.

does any one have any tips to make points any quicker?

The best thing for that is buying and selling players , usually you can buy players cheaper than what you can sell them for, at first I started buying Inler's for about 4-500 coins, and you can usually sell him on for 750-800. Bought a few, sold them all and made about 2000, then from that move to buying and selling more expensive players when you have the money. Right now I pretty much buy and sell Cavani's, people will put him up for around 32k, but you'll still be able to sell him at about 40 if you're patient.

Got to be honest....in career mode I'm 17th and have lost 9 of 12 games, drawing 2. I can't score and then I lose concentration in defence when it's still 0-0 and end up losing 2/3-0. I'm shocking, can't get used to it...of course it could just be that the game is wank.. :lol:

I need to stop charging in like a bull but my main problem is not scoring enough... I can't find a way to get the ball in the net, I either over pass it or look for a through ball and fail...or shoot from distance and fail there too. This may take some time to get used to and actually like haha.

Think I'm getting the hang of this. Played 5 won 5. Defending is still ridiculous and I'm still conceding goals due to opposition players simply walking the ball into the net but I'm scoring more. Gabby, Bent and Albrighton are all injured though which is pretty **** annoying.

Can you do online league with friends?

Yes, Online modes> Custom games> Online leagues.

That's awesome.

I know a Newcastle fan, united fan, Liverpool fan, everton fan, arsenal fan, west broom fan, Swansea fan with the game. Just need another few unless you can add AI teams too

Argh need to vent. Online games are pissing me off. Sick to death of pummelling people and then getting beat. It seems patient build up play is not rewarded. You can never find a way through, if there is no defenders to block my shots then my attackers do it for them and if I do find a way through, well all keepers are unbeatable from less than 12 yards of course.

When you have a spell of pressure your defenders decide to camp a thousand yards from goal, then the opposition will play a shitty 1-2 on the halfway and run all the way with some fast striker and slot it with finesse into the bottom corner (the way about 99% of goals on this game are scored). I've lost games with 60% posession and 10 shots to their 2.

Looks like counter attack is the way forward, but it's no fun! I also keep getting screwed with some kind of manual pass that I don't request, where my player just kicks it. Not sure what I'm pressing to do that.

Apart from all that I love it :D

Argh need to vent. Online games are pissing me off. Sick to death of pummelling people and then getting beat. It seems patient build up play is not rewarded. You can never find a way through, if there is no defenders to block my shots then my attackers do it for them and if I do find a way through, well all keepers are unbeatable from less than 12 yards of course.

When you have a spell of pressure your defenders decide to camp a thousand yards from goal, then the opposition will play a shitty 1-2 on the halfway and run all the way with some fast striker and slot it with finesse into the bottom corner (the way about 99% of goals on this game are scored). I've lost games with 60% posession and 10 shots to their 2.

Looks like counter attack is the way forward, but it's no fun! I also keep getting screwed with some kind of manual pass that I don't request, where my player just kicks it. Not sure what I'm pressing to do that.

Apart from all that I love it :D

:lol: You described my exact feelings but better.

Â