fifa 12

fifa09don

Yeah, Ireland looks like getting a run in my team, keeps the ball well. Seen some nice little flourishes and classy touches, scored a classy swiveling volley with Fonz, bit like Carroll's just now but fancier

Re; AI not tracking the runners, wouldn't the thing to do there be to switch out to the man near the runner and track him manually while holding down RB/R1 to get the other player to close down the man with the ball?

Seems like the emphasis this year is more on trying to think on your feet and put out fires where it's most needed rather than constantly trying to tackle w/ every player, it's mad frustrating when you've been doing OK and then you have a lapse of concentration/coordination and Damien Duff or someone just walks through yr defence though

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have finally ditched PES for fifa this year with my last fifa game being in the 1990s. the general play is quite realistic especially in the midfield and I am still trying to figure out how to defend, especially fullbacks seems to be useless in defending (no offence Hutton and Warnock) i have lost all my games against the SHA so far!!! will try 3 central defence latre tonight

Absolutely loving this game. The new matchmaking system is excellent! No more playing against Barcelona every game!

Came here to say this, I think it could be slightly better done, but that's me being picky.

Really liking this so far, improvement on 11.

Looking for similar level and star rating.

Aston Villa v's Real Madrid. Umm ok then.

I must saying playing against people online is much easier than the computer. The defending seems to be causing all kinds of problems.

So far I like it though I have one major issue with the game.. how can Puyol catch up with Ronaldo? Ronaldo is running down the left wing (one of the quickest players in the game) and Puyol somehow gets a shed load of pace and catches up with him? What the hell?

after playing UT again i now love it, it seems i just had to get used to the defending, won 12 in a row now which won me 3 cups online.. defending is easy now and is so much better, my team is pretty good too

diego alves 81

clichy 80

lucio 85

jagielka 80

g johnson 80

hamsik 84

pastore 83

gonzalez 82

lavezzi 85

higuain 85

di maria 84

chemistry 96 :)

I must saying playing against people online is much easier than the computer. The defending seems to be causing all kinds of problems.
Oh yeah, I agree with that. The computer often run rings around me because you just can't tackle them.

Oh yeah, I agree with that. The computer often run rings around me because you just can't tackle them.
this,the tackling is terrible!!

This game is just...so.....****....boring.

played 3 career games which ended 0-2 loss, 0-0, 0-1 loss.

I have had clear goal scoring oppertunities but their goalie just makes incredible saves. I only have 1-2 shots a game, the AI players may as well not be there because they just stand looking at you with their backs to goal, instead of moving..

They have about 6-9 shots a game and they can dribble ridiculously well, regardless of who is in possession of the ball.

I loved the last 4 Fifas but this is so boring!

think i wasted 28 quid...

You should use the sliders to tweak the game. turn the shot power up to about 58 - It's more realistic imo and gets rid of the "superkeeper" problem. You can also turn up AI runs, they do still stand around like lemons a bit but it does help. I'd also add I've switched to legacy defending, tactical defending against the computer is ridiculous.

Is anyone else getting immense slow down during bits of the game when things flash up on screen i.e. just after kick off, halft time, just after when subs come on etc....?

ive found it much better by switching tactical defending off, still not great but a lot better. Its a shame cause other than this the game is perfect, although i remember last year simular problems and then they released an update which sorted it out.

I'm going to edit some of the squad like Gabby to 80/81, Zoggy to 79, Bannan to 76 and Given just 1 to 83. :D
How Gabby is a 75 is beyond me. Even though he wasn't at his best last season that still doesn't warrant the massive drop in rating. Then you have Carroll who is something like 81 or 82.

I'm going to edit some of the squad like Gabby to 80/81, Zoggy to 79, Bannan to 76 and Given just 1 to 83. :D
How Gabby is a 75 is beyond me. Even though he wasn't at his best last season that still doesn't warrant the massive drop in rating. Then you have Carroll who is something like 81 or 82.

Gabby being that low is ridiculous. That will change in the next update considering how well Gabby has been doing this season.

I hate how terrible our ratings are.

Â